In Anticipation of HyunA's Comeback, What Are Your 5 Favorite HyunA songs?

• External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

There are mine <3 I did not include any 4Minute songs as that would be a list of it's own.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• Omg i forgot these as well let's call them honorable mentions lol

External Content www.youtube.com

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

Great choices

Omg i forgot these as well let's call them honorable mentions lol

I would have to put her whole discog as a honorable mention XD

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• I am lowkey waiting for the HyunA or 4Minute badge to be my sixth to display on my profile :cryingr:

Yes i really hope it'll be a good one :lover1:

Btw this is how i want her to step on me :cryingr: when she got on those two guys with them heels GIIIRL

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• Yes i really hope it'll be a good one :lover1:

Btw this is how i want her to step on me :cryingr: when she got on those two guys with them heels GIIIRL

Kpop GIFs | Tenor

Yesssssss that moment is amazing

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

• External Content youtu.be

• straight up

do it!

get outta my house

purple

u&me

Get Outta My House is an underrated break up song :cryingr: Especially when it came right at the end of troublemaker when we kinda knew there was a mess going on there.

i havent even listened to 5 of her songs :pepe-smug:

If I have to make you a playlist to educate you on HyunA songs I will :shyr:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!