MNet reveals new teaser of Girls Planet 999 - confirms there will be 99 trainees!

• From 13000 applicants

only 99 trainees were chosen

premieres in August 2021!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• is this another survival?

just changing the name would get them out of trouble?

Mnet has tossed the hot potato to NCsoft. The vote will be conducted through Universe application run by NCsoft. If anything foul happens, NCsoft is responsible.

• Mnet has tossed the hot potato to NCsoft. The vote will be conducted through Universe application run by NCsoft. If anything foul happens, NCsoft is responsible.

What they should've done is let an auditing firm such as EY do their count.

✧ "Got no time for haters 모두 다 집어치워 버려" ✧

• Mnet has tossed the hot potato to NCsoft. The vote will be conducted through Universe application run by NCsoft. If anything foul happens, NCsoft is responsible.

Universe app? I had it for a month and its so freaking big, takes up the whole space and laggy...

I can't-

if this is anything like what they are doing with whosfann its gonna be a mess again

• What they should've done is let an auditing firm such as EY do their count.

I don't think platforms were ever the real problem, it were the Pds...

how are we supposed to know they aint gonna announce their shit rankings again and manipulate screentimes again like they always do..

votes arent the only way of manipulation as well..

I am so disappointed but watch me tune in anyways :pepe-clown-gear:

• What they should've done is let an auditing firm such as EY do their count.

How may that help? How may auditor know if the point is collected faithfully? As if Chinese survival shows did not have vote manipulation accusations with the auditor firm in place.

Universe app? I had it for a month and its so freaking big, takes up the whole space and laggy...

I can't-

if this is anything like what they are doing with whosfann its gonna be a mess again

You need to install that fucking app to vote and they will many additional contents on the app.

• How may that help? How may auditor know if the point is collected faithfully? As if Chinese survival shows did not have vote manipulation accusations with the auditor firm in place.

You need to install that fucking app to vote and they will many additional contents on the app.

In produce 48 or 101... I can't remember... the story was, only one person counted the votes in a locked room.

Google this yourself

• there are many ways for sure

for example there was one agency CEO which told his workers to create fake accounts and they were tryin to do everything they could to make sure their trainee has enough votes lol

• In produce 48 or 101... I can't remember... the story was, only one person counted the votes in a locked room.

Google this yourself

And, you can google by yourself about vote manipulation scandals of Chinese survival shows.

• And, you can google by yourself about vote manipulation scandals of Chinese survival shows.

I'm sure there are many ways to manipulate votes just like as others said. I'm just saying having an external auditor will help.

• exactly.. my trust level is literally zero after the produce scandal and the obvious biases in kingdom :pepe-clown-gear:

Well listen Mnet themselves know... people who will be working on this show especially PD's and all staff know, they can't do anything illegal/strange because police/prosecution will be for sure watching closely and waiting for any mistake.

With international voting set through Universe App created by NC Soft (powerful gaming company) they basically set everything right... it's like they are saying: "if this time someone will try vote-rigging, it's not our fault"

I just hope each episode will be at least 90 minutes, then it will be easier to give more girls proper screentime.

• Well listen Mnet themselves know... people who will be working on this show especially PD's and all staff know, they can't do anything illegal/strange because police/prosecution will be for sure watching closely and waiting for any mistake.

With international voting set through Universe App created by NC Soft (powerful gaming company) they basically set everything right... it's like they are saying: "if this time someone will try vote-rigging, it's not our fault"

I just hope each episode will be at least 90 minutes, then it will be easier to give more girls proper screentime.

mnet and their hunger of putting young children in immense pressure through al these survivial shows... hope it goes good for trainees this time around

• Do people trust MNet after what happened to Produce? I'm surprised that there are still a lot of trainees that's willing to participate. They will be the victim if anything bad/unfair happen, even if they get some popularity boost because of the show.

That being said, I'm kinda looking forward to this. With 3 different cultures, I wonder what will happen. I'm also curious if the Japanese trainees will be similar to 48 group members in PD48 in term of talent or will they be more talented and comparable to Korean trainees.

• Do people trust MNet after what happened to Produce? I'm surprised that there are still a lot of trainees that's willing to participate. They will be the victim if anything bad/unfair happen, even if they get some popularity boost because of the show.

That being said, I'm kinda looking forward to this. With 3 different cultures, I wonder what will happen. I'm also curious if the Japanese trainees will be similar to 48 group members in PD48 in term of talent or will they be more talented and comparable to Korean trainees.

I don't know about trusting mnet, but the group and show can be successful anyways.

I-LAND pulled in good numbers internationally and ENHYPEN are doing really really well despite being a cj e&m + HYBE + mnet hybrid

hello

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!