CUBE Entertainment brand healing process - timeline

• cubeo.png

This is how I see it:

June - Jeon Soyeon solo comeback with single/mini-album

could be something like Dumdi Dumdi or Jelly, well just a summer song.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

July/August - next K/DA song/album collabo with League of Legends

In the meantime whenever there will be the occasion:

Miyeon and Minnie - acting activities + OST recordings

Additional helpful note:

Make Jeon Soyeon rap mentor/producer on Girls Planet 999 MNet survival show.

Additional helpful note 2:

Give Shuhua a separate vlog in which she will be meeting other girl group members, something like "let's be friends".

Additional helpful note 3:

Make a decision about CLC / debut new girl group.
    The best outcome of this: few members of CLC staying in CUBE as soloists/actresses.
    Play if safe with a new girl group and rather debut Japanese/Vietnamese/Thai foreign members than Chinese/Taiwanese.

Important note:

Stop with those 1728317283782 statements about Soojin. If you want to keep her in a group keep her in the dungeon and stay silent about Idle comeback at least until October.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Stop with those 1728317283782 statements about Soojin.

I think they have already stopped. Lots of people were expecting Cube to respond to Seo Shinae's instagram post, but at this point they already said they wouldn't release statements any further. So I think keeping quiet is exactly what they gonna do.

Regarding the other members, I think they will have many opportunities, no problem. Miyeon is in high demand right now, Yuqi is a variety queen, Soyeon can drop music at any given time; only Minnie and Shuhua I'm not sure about but there's definitely room for something. So I'm not concerned about that.

My only concern really is how long it's gonna take to resolve Soojin's case in court; and what will be the outcome obviously.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!