[lowkey hard] Guess the MV pt. 1

• y'all know the drill

(aka: put your answers in spoilers)

this is me really just testing y'all to see how much taste you have, and if there's hope so if y'all do bad, god help us

-these are all Kpop/Korean-

3, 6 and 9 are the ones I don't expect people to get but hey you never know

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. About a mother and daughter, ends up in the death of the daughter in a bus crash. Really goddamn sad.

2. Girls in schoolgirl outfits attempt to kill each other. Pastel setting and lots of comparisons to Tom & Jerry.

3. Girl with short pink hair is depicted in a hospital. The doctors try to find a suitor for her to make her fall in love, but she just can't. She's blank inside.

4. Lots of snow, music is mostly in the dark. Slow-motion basketball and a whale. Astronaut.

5. Girls in a restaurant discover a pair of glasses that allow them to see the true disgusting thoughts of the men around them. Colorful and fun.

6. A girl is discovered in a trash-bag. A man takes her in and they eventually fall in love. They live happily together until the man receives a phone call from a stranger who claims to have his missing ex-girlfriend, and will hand her over if he returns the current lover that he found in the garbage bag. The man drives her out to the middle of the field, when she sees the car of her old captor, she tries to run, but he catches her and tries to force her into the car. The scene ends with her kicking and screaming for him as he walks away, hand in hand with his ex gf.

(if anyone gets #6 i will literally fucking worship you because god knows you have god tier taste)

7. Girls with big feather rings and dresses with slits on the side dance seductively and create an iconic national hit.

8. Girl in high waisted shorts are somehow surrounded in laundry and seductively lying next to open Tide boxes and towels. Other girls are in random locations, lying on a bed, couch, etc. all in these colorful high waisted pants/shorts.

9. Four girls fall in love with and want to bone their therapist so hard, but then there's a plot twist at the end where they were just giving therapy to the darker side of themselves.

10. A gas station but it's run by a hot girl group and literally everything is an innuendo. And the gas they're using/what they're doing is illegal.

Edited once, last by FeLiNa ().

• 7e48b7a2e3bb5f0e33136e9a64e9326294d53eb2.jpg

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

• omg this was NEAR PERFECTTTT.

you're right about the telescope i'm shocked i'm so proud omg i-

• omg this was NEAR PERFECTTTT.

you're right about the telescope i'm shocked i'm so proud omg i-

I went a did some digging because I wanted to find the MV and now I remember!

You have good taste!! :claps:

7e48b7a2e3bb5f0e33136e9a64e9326294d53eb2.jpg

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!