Posts by Exo_Leia

I agree it's outdated and probs wouldn't be a good release

The song isn't my cup of tea in the first place so it being released wouldn't do anything for me any way

I do wish she had released it back then when this was more in trend, but oh well

If it was a bonus track or something like that, it wouldn't be too bad

I used to watch content like variety shows (rarely Vlives and all that) for like a year or 2 but then I just stopped having time. A lot of times I was too tired to read the subs too so now I just stick the music and maybe if something pops up and I have time I'll watch.

Only show I really watched after that time period would be Weekly Idol but when that stopped airing, yeah nothing.

These both sound like very interesting characters, I have to watch these shows :yesr:

Sorry for the late reply, I've been drowning in schoolwork

They are! I would watch Angel Beats first since it's only one season

BNHA is about to start its 5th season, but Momo gets less focus after season 1 (or some part of season 2 my memory is jumbled with the seasons) but I think they bring back Momo this season!

I haven't had the chance to watch much anime but

Momo Yaoyorozu from BNHA

8ca860582e6245576145ba7c8a3d90ebab84366d.gifv

I've found common ground with her character. She's smart and likes to help/teach others

She's not perfect though. She overthinks so much that it even impacted her confidence and she had to bounce back from that while learning to trust in herself and not second guess her choices. She also is on the logical side but lights up when she's talking about something she's really interested in

and Yurripe (Yuri Nakamura) from Angel Beats. I've always loved this anime and it's about time for another rewatch but I also related to her character from the last time I watched it

tumblr_oaiixuxNQY1udxid7o1_500.gifv

She's an amazing leader and not scared to fight for a cause she thinks is noble. She's usually calm under pressure and while in battle and thinks through the situation, even in a time crunch. The things that happened previously in her life doesn't hold her back but actually pushes her to do better and fight. She still has her weak moments despite usually being strong and doesn't fall into a stock character who's perfect all the time

I didn't like the rap part at first but really liked the chorus and the dudududududu part, then the pre-chorus when I heard the
    hidden" vocals

Then the parts I didn't like grew on me

I liked the choreo so much for it I actually learned the rap part and chorus, and later learned the verses

I also loved the styling despite a lot of people thinking it was boring :shyr:

I knew about kpop passively

back around 2011-ish like Gee, I am the Best, After School/Orange Caramel even some lesser known groups if I go back and check the names

Didn't become what you'd call a kpop stan until maybe 2014-15. I think I got really invested when I heard Call Me Baby

There were some other songs around that time to but I can't be for sure unless I go get my old phone lmao

EXO was just the first group I think I truly stanned, thus the username

They really made me go find the kpop side of iFunny

Do you not realize saying men's struggles are not significant is exactly what leads to the gender roles never breaking

They're definitely significant, and I do think saying it's not significant is part of the reason gender roles will never break. So yes I agree with you

I think people tend to prioritize or want to make one more special than the other and that helps lead to the problem. To a certain extent, you kind of have to, but that doesn't give anyone the right to ignore another problem

I don't know if what I'm saying is really making sense but long story short, I think men do deserve more care in respects to gender roles and other surrounding topics like sexuality, mental health, etc.

From my personal experience, I've just seen women have a way harder time in breaking gender roles than men do.

I don't think there's a "good" answer to this either way, and unless society has some climactic event that re-establishes how everything in the world is done, it won't change, not in the foreseeable future at least, for women or men

This is a question I've thought about a lot

Many times people tend to shrug it off, because it's often mentioned to distract from women's struggles with gender roles

The sad thing, that's usually the only time it's mentioned. Not many people really care.

I think it's easier to judge men because of their place in a patriarchal society. If you judge them, it's not going to make or break the fact that they generally stand above women.

I'm not saying it's okay, but I think that's the line of reasoning, at least from what I've gathered with the conversations I've had about gender roles and from people who "hate men"

From what I've seen, men generally have more of a freedom. Yes, they are expected to be the breadwinners and may not be looked at the same if they're not, or decide to be a househusband, but they're not gonna face the same challenges as women would when making a choice to defy gender roles, such as being put down in the workplace.

They're both problems and should be talked about, but it's "more acceptable" to judge a man because he just won't have as many obstacles (stemming from his sex/gender) than a woman.

At least from my perspective... idk if that made sense cause I jumped around a bit

I also think it may be because of still having to grade a bunch more homework. I can understand, unless it's one of those classes where the homework and tests are automatically graded, then it doesn't even matter how many people since they're not checking outside of requests anyway

I get your frustration tho, I had to completely change my schedule (which has me in back to back to back classes) and the professors because of class size limits thx to covid

I haven't really checked kpop news today but after reading those two comments above me

hOLUP

lmao and I thought this had to do with those dating rumors again

I don't like kpop twitter but lemme just hop on over

omg this was NEAR PERFECTTTT.

you're right about the telescope i'm shocked i'm so proud omg i-

I went a did some digging because I wanted to find the MV and now I remember!

You have good taste!! :claps: