{𝕓𝕥𝕡𝕗} 🎼 3 BTS songs that predicted their rise to fame

• Official Post

1. JUMP

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"We're the next generation heroes"

2. ATTACK ON BANGTAN

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Climbing to the top is a matter of time, the first block of the dominos has been pushed down"

3. WE ON

"It’s too early to be awed, wait and see my future

As much as you’ve looked down on me, I proceed onto the road to success"

• 1. Tomorrow

2. Hip Hop Phile

3. I Need You

External Content youtu.be

• predicted ?

since i'm relatively ignorant of their earlier stuff i'll just leave this

• it's impressive how they bragged so much as nugus and never got attacked but they call out haters in 2017 and get jumped lol

Just shows me that bts were destined for greatness tbh

[INDENT] [/INDENT]

• Kind out of topic, but I've talk with k-!army a while back, and its surprising that she said actually BTS starting to blew up with GP in korea with FIRE

• Make it 4 songs.

“Born Singer,” though it’s a cover, the rap verses are divine. And though it is not a prediction per se, in that song they already claimed they made it. The song feels and hits different now that what they were claiming then is just a small part of the success that they have now.

• Nothing can beat the legendary

But what will happen if Bts rises?”

• They believed in themselves from Day 1 when they had nothing and they continue to speak greatness into their lives and believe in themselves 8yrs later.

:pepe-sad:

Only now they get told to be humble just because they've achieved part of their dream and people think that's enough now they should just settle. Loll boohoo that's not the bangtan way.

• Kind out of topic, but I've talk with k-!army a while back, and its surprising that she said actually BTS starting to blew up with GP in korea with FIRE

Fire might not have achieved top 5 in korean charts but it has become one of most famous BTS's songs among gp because how regularly it is used for hype events, variety shows etc.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!