I noticed 1 thing

• Chinese men in a JPop-group -> Look like hot men who let their Japanese member look like the average Asian dude but with dyed hair
    • Taiwanese men in a JPop group -> Look like 15 year old fuckboys who are in reality 22 years old and let their Japanese member look like the school's bully in 6th grade
    • Korean men in a JPop-group -> Look like hot men who let their same aged or just slightly younger Japanese member look like 6th graders who stolen their mom's eyeshadow
    • Vietnamese men in a JPop-group-> Look like a crap ton of makeup and photo-filter who let their Japanese member look like confused gay kids with dyed hair
    • Fillipino men in a JPop-group -> Look like a 12 years old confused kid even tho they are 25 years old and let their Japanese member look like if they grabed the least favour clothes from the closet that their mom bought them 6 years ago
    • Half American men in a JPop-group -> Look like the average Asian man but with muscular arms that want to fool their Japanese members 24/7 with jokesin English that they can't understand
    • Half Korean men in a JPop-group -> Look like if they would say "I am my mom's facourite son" and let their Japanese member look like if their agency accepted the first random people who auditioned
    • Half Fillipino mein in a JPop-group -> Look like if they wanted to say "I know I'm ugly but I pretend I would be handsome" and let their group look like confused 30 years olds even tho everyone is not older than 25
    • Half European men in a JPop-group -> Look like a mix between your average 15 years old dude on Instagram and a giant Asian baby and let their Japanese member look like if they would be 10 years older than him even if the age gap is just under 4 years
    • Men who are not even Asian in a JPp-group -> They look like "Oh well, I actually came to Japan for something else, but now I'm here" and their Japanese member look like "IDK why we even work togehter with that non Asian dude"
    • Half black people in a JPop-group -> Look like the reason why on each photo either they get a bleached skin color all the time to match in with their Japanaese members or all Japanese members look extremly dirty and dark to match in with him because the editor-guy seems to have no idea how photoshop works
    • Men who say they have 3 or more ethnities in a JPop-group -> Look like if a 5 years old drew a dude with colorefull dyed hair and a unrealistikly wide chin who randomly got the best dance-skills of the group and lets their hot Japanese members look like godesses cause they themself look like if they forgot to shower in a while
    • Men in JPop-groups of Asian countries nobody ever even heard of -> Look like that "Mr. nice guy" that even your mom could like with a dark skin, extremly white bleached teeth that steal their Japanese member the full attention in the group by saying "I had a cameo in this one Hollywood production where you saw me for 5 seconds and I had 1 line"

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!