I'm becoming a Twice fan.

• And all because I love Cry For Me... Like really love it. At the eleventh hour it became one of my favourite K-Pop songs of 2020.

The dance performance kept coming up on my YT sidebar, so I'd play it while I looked at my subs, then another Twice song would autoplay, and next thing you know I'm seeking these songs out ;(

That's how I found out that Twice repped Marchesa in Feel Special which I truly appreciate because I always loved their designs, I've got a whole Marchesa board on pinterest, and Georgina Chapman did nothing wrong. (I'll save that rant because it's ot.)

And it might sound odd, but Tzuyu impressed me by her reaction when that little dog peed on her trousers ^^She must have a really sweet temperament.

And Sana was impressively attractive in Fancy and also in the CFM dance...

Jihyo is a solid all-rounder but I already knew that.

So yeah, that's where I am... I suppose I'm going to listen to all their songs and see where I go from there....

• Welcome to the family! I'm serious, you'll love Twice once you get to know them better also! They are one of the most wholesome KPOP groups. They easily gravitate to each other and are super, duper close because most of the members live far and have little contact with their families, so they are family. Just letting you know, no Twice member is actually fluent in English so most of their reality shows and other promotions will be in Korean but they always do English captions if that's a problem! They also very active with VLives, make a lot of variety show appearances, and have reality shows called Time To Twice, also called 3T and TTT. So, especially if it's comeback season, they basically have something for Once to watch everyday! Their current TTT thing is Twice New Year. They have a 9th member, Jeongyeon, but unfortunately she is out because she is dealing with anxiety but will be back soon <3 so that's why you may feel like there's a gap in dances or when Jeongyeon had a part in live performances that no one was singing during that time

Here's a picture of Jeongyeon so you won't become a Once not knowing that it's OT9! (Dahyun in the background lmao)

See the source image

See the source image

The dog that you mentioned who peed on Tzuyu, that's Boo, Momo's dog. She got a new one the other day and her name is Dobby and she looks a lot like Boo. I agree about the Sana point! Sana has amazing visuals, even though Tzuyu is the visual of the group, she could definitely be one, most Once would agree with you on that point! I love Jihyo, by the way, she's actually my ult bias, for many reasons I hope you find out for yourself!

Let me know if you have any questions, I'd be so happy to answer

See the source image

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• You are so cute :iloveyoub:

• Don'T foRgeT tHis Gem to gEt to KnoW theM bY NaMe

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Don'T foRgeT tHis Gem to gEt to KnoW theM bY NaMe

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

the official one rly has 50 million views

External Content www.youtube.com

I can't express how many onces learned their names through it lmao

• the official one rly has 50 million views

Why not stream both? Lol

I already knew their names but I really actually like the song

• the official one rly has 50 million views

LMAO I had to learn it the hard way lol I didn't know this video existed when I first became a Once.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!