Your favorite TIME TO TWICE series concept?

• Haha it's okay <3 Just wanted to see how you were doing! :D

That's good! I'm so excited!! I wonder when we're going to get the timetable though...I seriously thought we'd get it today... :/

Aww, I have been. I have finals tomorrow so wish me luck! I've been studying for a while for them so I should be able to do them. :D

heh, heh it’s okies ^ ^

right?! the pics look so pretty, I really wanna start hearing bits of what it may sound like. waiting is so hard >~<

I hope we get it soon!

good luck!! I am sure you will do great! Just try to get some rest today as I am sure you have studied enough to do a well job tomorrow (^з^)-☆

rainbow fighting!

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• Ikr! I'm so hyped! My first cb for Twice was I Can't Stop Me, and I feel like I took that one for granted in a sense. I'm so glad to be here for this one, though! This is actually my first year that I started from the very beginning of the year as far as KPOP (if that makes any sense)

Me too! Once are eagerly patiently waiting for it so we know the schedule of all the teasers and releases. I remember us also being confused when it was first announced and it had two release dates. Now we know the first one is for the mv (06/9) and the second one (06/11) is for the sales like physical and digital.

Aww, thank you, rosie! <3:cutes:

I hope I do well too :P How've you been?

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Ha, ha, i get you. That kinda happened to me with Boy With Luv. Hope you get to have lots of fun this comeback (*´꒳`*)

omg, I remember that. Lol so much confusion around that, but it got cleared up! So it’s all good now n.n

Do get some rest though! ☆

I am sure you will!

I been okies, just sleepy and missing being online... (_ _lll)

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• Ooh, I see! Thank you <3

Haha yeah! I'm so glad :3 I'm really excited for this one and I can't wait to hear the music and watch the mv. Dahyun and another member said it was going to have "Latin and Bossanova" tunes. I can't wait! I'm wondering how they'd incorporate it into a Twice title track. First thing that comes to mind is Firework...

Okay, I will :D

Thanks

:iloveyoub:

Haha it's okay <3

Did you see our guild added you as an honorary member and we got our badges? People just have to ask to become an honorary member in another guild but our guild you have to contribute a lot

:smirks:

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Same! I also thought of that song, and since I like it I am even more excited for it. I canta wait (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

How did they go? Are you still going to have more the rest of the week, or was today the one day you where gonna test?

Peachy told me about it lol. Thank u so much ╰(*´︶`*)╯♡

I did see y’all’s badges!!! I want them ;~; I wish I could get them with the honorary member title 。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。

I really like the TT one...

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

• Ooh yay! I can't wait either, 2 more weeks :pepe-excited:

I think I did pretty good. They didn't impact my grade a lot, so I still have Bs in those classes and one class I already had an A so I still have an A in that class. I have one more later today and then I'm done for the school year! (HOORAY!!) My grandparents are coming on Saturday, so that will be fun :3 (I haven't seen them in over a year due to COVID)

You're welcome! :pepelove1:

I just thought you should because my guildies are strict about their honorary members and you've helped a bunch <3

Haha thanks, Pikachu-Senpai made them. She's really good at making these types of stuff but that's okay! Feel free to come back anytime, we miss you

:iloveyoub:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!