My thoughts about Butter, and why I'm excited for BTS next album

• 7bpu.png

Is that a brag or a threat ? :pepe-tea:

Is there anyone you need us to take care of ? Because if it's Scooter we might be able to do it quickly and painlessly :pepe-cowboy:

More seriously, I was thinking yesterday about the difference between Dynamite and Butter, and I think A LOT of the difference is in the tannies' attitude. Dynamite was a pretty straight-forward summer bop, full of good vibe and perfect to hype up the crowd. Butter is a lot more sassy, a lot more spicy. It's a high-key brag, but also with the subtle diss to the haters that was DEFINITELY absent from Dynamite.

And I don't know if I'm biased, because of Namjoon no-nonsense attitude in their most recent US interview, but I think there is definitely something a bit... not angry but... assertive, I would say, about the general vibe. We know BTS sings about what they went through. BE was about the pandemic and their feeling about it... I think it's very likely that their next album is going to be about everything they lived during their US promo...

Could we expect a Cypher V for the next album ? :pepe-flirt:

I suck at predictions, so I might be wrong, but I'm definitely loving the vibe of this first track.

• this post Kinda reminded me of this snippet from Yoongi's Rolling Stones Interview

"now instead of hungry, i think we're more hangry! Angry and Hungry"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!