“I’m of the style to work hard, even for small things.”
Stage Name: SuHo (수호)
Real Name: Kim Jun-Myeon (김준면)
Nicknames: Junmen (Junmyeon+Amen) | Myeoncael (Junmyeon+Michael) | Sunnouncer (Suho + Announcer) | Esuhort (Suho + Escort)
Birth Date: May 22, 1991
Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea
Family: Father, Mother, Older Brother (4 years older)
Zodiac Sign: Gemini
Blood Type: AB
Height: 5'8 (173 cm)
Korea National University of Arts - Acting (2009-2012)
KyungHee Cyber University - Culture and Arts Department (2012-2015)
Specialty: Acting | Golf | Swimming (Butterfly stroke)
Favorite Number: 8
Favorite Food: Sushi
Favorite Color: Violet | Gold
Motto: “Know yourself”
Group: EXO / EXO-K
Super Power (Badge): Water
Position: Leader // Lead Vocalist
Trainee Period: 2006 - 2012
Suho (수호) is the leader of EXO. Real name Kim Jun-myeon, at sixteen years old, he joined SM Entertainment after auditioning for the 2006 S.M. Casting System, a talent audition held by the company annually. He’s also the first member of EXO to became a trainee and also to be chosen to be part of EXO. Before debut, Suho had made a cameo on Super Junior ‘Attack on the Pin-Up Boys’ movie in 2007; Also, made a brief appearance in TVXQ’s music video, “HaHaHa Song” along with EXOs Kai and Chanyeol, in 2008. On February 15, 2012, Suho was introduced as the tenth member of EXO. He officially debuted under EXO, on April 8, 2012, with the debut song 'MAMA’.
- Suho’s really well-mannered. He’s bowing 90 degrees all the time to everyone. He was spotted politely bowing to even the sasaeng fans.
- Suho had a lot of fans during his trainee years compared to the other trainees. It’s mostly because he was very caring to every single one. He’d talk to them too in his free time. He was always a smiling face, and all the fans who waited outside the SM building for groups like Super Junior remembered that he had a very nice personality.
- Suho wore a sweater and a bag that a fan gifted to him during his trainee days really often.
- He likes to solve problems with peaceful conversations.
- He likes to check in on each of his members to see how they’re doing and if anything’s bothering them.
- He’s good at making honey water.
- Suho can’t cook anything beside ramen.
- His favorite place to go is Han River.
- Suho once spent the night at a sauna because he fought with his older brother. In the same night he called Kai, to talk about it.
- Suho loves to read comic books and anime.
- He can’t watch scary movies.
- Suho is really close to Sehun, because he took care of Sehun from a really young age. So, they are really like brothers. They spend a lot of time together when they don’t have schedules and have a lot of common friends.
- Suho has a really busy social life.
- Suho like to take care of his members and friends.
- Suho and Kai trained together for 5 years, but they were not close in the first year. Suho were close with SHINee’s Jonghyun and Taemin, but not yet with Kai. But he started to buy him food, and Kai started to open himself to him. This is also why Kai always say that Suho is rich, because he always give him food when he ask.
- Suho was the one that created the 'family talk’ before any important schedule in EXO. Where the members can talk with each others and just share they problems.
- Suho looks so much better in real life. Fans always say that he looks way better than what it show in TV and Pictures. That’s one of the reason why one of his nicknames is 'Junmen’ (because they use the 'Jun’ from Junmyeon + 'men’ from 'amen’ - because fans say his looks are work of god).
♦ RULES ♦
- No Bashing (anyone that breaks this rule will get reported to the mods);
- Off topic talks should be under spoiler;
- Always credit the pictures from fansites and gifs sets.
- 18+ talks and posts should be under spoiler;
- That said, feel free to join the thread and talk about Suho.
- Any questions or if you are looking for any related info about Suho, feel free to tag me and ask about it.