BTS should do a Celeb bros type reali​ty show.

• V appeared on Celeb bros with kim Minjae and Jungkook with Shinhwa's Minwoo. it would be so much fun to see their celeb friends and interactions outside bts; and that would make it easier on members too as they only need to shoot for their own episodes. Of course this year was full of celebrity scandals so it might be problem if one of their friends get involved in some issues. Although it seems to be relatively quiet these days.

• I think they got too busy. I know RM said he wanted to do it with Jackson. I think Jin and JHope expressed wanting to do it also. Is Celebrity Bros still running? I thought it ended a while ago.

• Well, it might be definitely interesting to watch, of course, especially considering how minimum interactions of Bangtan with anyone in industry we've seen in latest years. They said that latest increase of them on TV shows was due to pandemic as a way to interact with fans, to give them smth new to enjoy, so maybe there still will be an opportunity for smth else as well. I personally would love to see Running Man reunion. Also I would love to see them on Jessi's show just for the lolz, I can imagine how much of a chaotic mess it would be)

• Well, it might be definitely interesting to watch, of course, especially considering how minimum interactions of Bangtan with anyone in industry we've seen in latest years. They said that latest increase of them on TV shows was due to pandemic as a way to interact with fans, to give them smth new to enjoy, so maybe there still will be an opportunity for smth else as well. I personally would love to see Running Man reunion. Also I would love to see them on Jessi's show just for the lolz, I can imagine how much of a chaotic mess it would be)

Me too.

I can already see their interactions with her. She is really cool and funny and not at all inhibited, so it has the making of a crazy, chaotic and hilarious show.

Yeah they did Hangout with you and that kbs program. Maybe they will visit some variety shows before the album release. Although i find most variety shows really boring; that's why i thought bts doing their own celeb bros style show as a part of Run BTS will be cool.

• Yeah they did Hangout with you and that kbs program. Maybe they will visit some variety shows before the album release. Although i find most variety shows really boring; that's why i thought bts doing their own celeb bros style show as a part of Run BTS will be cool.

Maybe. I also find majority of Korean shows boring, like ppl usually want every idol to go to Knowing Bros for promotion but I think of it as of the most boring show ever, don't know why ppl love it. The only shows I enjoy are actually Running Man and 2d1n with new cast (old one is boring as well))

Celeb bros is 1x1 show tho, not really Run format. Maybe if they invite a whole group of celebs like smth what they did for gamers' episode. They, of course, can go 1x1 with their own friend and then combine everything but it still won't be same as ot7 together.

For Run I also liked Hoseok's idea to make a Run Festival smth like Infinity Challenge Festival (I remember rapline wanted to go there), I think it'd be fun to watch whole process of creating a song and performance) There in overall were a lot of good ideas on that mastermind Run, I hope they'll do majority of them.

• Glad to know I’m not the only one to find korea variety shows boring and NOT funny.

Glad to know that the two shows BTS were on was mostly “talk show” type!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!