Coment this and I tell you a random creepy story

• It depends if you find it creepy or not. I am most likly going into myths from around Germany or random scary things I heard from on Youtube that happend somewhere in the world.

Enjoy your free creepy story ~

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• As I was a child my school visited the biggest of 5 churches in my town where I grew up. Before entering the top of the big church-tower the priest said there was a story to it.

In the middle age the church was made out of wood but bruned down during a fire and so they rebuild it with stone and shortly after it was finished it was said some dude came to the curch to ring the bell each day for multiple times but than sliped halfway trought the way and died. So basicly on top of the stairs was a ladder that leads to the roof of the church and the guy sliped on the ladder and died. The priest said since that day the ghost of that dude tries to go up every day and you can hear noises like if someone would go up the stairs. The priest said the ghost of this dude would hide when a event is in the church or when visitors explore the whole church but if its totally silent you could hear noises like if someone tries to go up stairs.

The myth about it says the guy's ghost would try to go up the stairs but as soon he reaches the ladder he falls down where he died and so the ghost would try since over 300 years now to reach the top where the bells are and it's said the ghost would only come to piuece when he reaches the top and can finally ring the bells.

BTW The church's bells are automatic since a couple of years so a mashine is ringing them now.

• me :pepe-cowboy:

Do you know the "Dog's suicide bridge" in England?

Acording to a myth a couple of years ago as a woman was on her walk with her dog the dog begun to get crazy as she came closser to the bridge. After a bit on the bridge her dog menaged that the woman couldn't hold the leash anymore and it sliped out of her hand. The dog than jumped off of the bridge and died imediatly. Since that happend a lot more people walking their dogs had the same kind of experience where their dog jumped off of the bridge and died. People also said it has a weird pattern cause all the dogs jumped from the same part of the bridge

• is this a story about your experience?

• I am a fan of horror or anything creepy :mukbang:

I got this one here from a video on the channel of a creepy-story youtuber called "Creepypastapunch" from a video about the craziest serial killer of each of the 16 staates in Germany.

In Niedersachsen ( Lower Saxony) a guy worked in 2 different hospitals. Acording to a list he is the 2nd worst serial killer the country ever had (or the worst, since its not clear if the guy in the 16th century even existed who killed more people). That guy worked as a nurse and he did his crime in 2 different hispitals during 1999-2005.

He injected a medicine into the veins of patients and caused them to heave a heart attack. His goal was with it to let it look like if he was the hero that helped rescuing these patients by reanimating these people. It actually caused the death of 332 people.

edit: this guy only got 7,5 years of prison and is restricted from working as a nurse again

• "COMENT THIS AND I TELL YOU A RANDOM CREEPY STORY"

>>>>"This and I tell you a random creepy story"

:rolleyes:

Anyway

Here is a story I only found out trought a song that I listened too as I was younger and new to Japanese music. The song that is connected to that story is called "Taion" by the band The GazettE. A lot people say the song and the story are not connected and people would make it up, but others say the song was written in honor of the young woman where the story I have is about. BTW for the lyrics of that song, they question in the first person-form something like "Why is it me and why do I have to suffer? God why don't you just kill me yet?"

The story goes extremly deep and it was even created a manga/movie about the story.

I am not going too much into detail here but if you like you can search up the song and in the comentsection people are talking about the woman and with this information about her name you will be able to find her entire story online if you are interested into reading about her.

In the 90s a 16 year old girl was kidnaped by her own boyfriend and some of his friends. His parents were on a trip for some months (most likly a buisness trip) so he was home alone and so nobody could stop him from comiting his crime.

The story goes in a way like a diary, each day another gruesome act was noted. It begins like day 1 she gets hit in the face day 2 her boyfriend squeezed cigaretes on her body, day 3 she got r(a)ped ... and so on

After over 2 weeks as she was half dead and all alone in the house she couldn't walk anymore and crawled out of the house. Later on she passed away

It's said that this is one of the most shooking crimes that Japan ever had

EDIT: It was said her boyfriend never went to prison for what he did

• :cheersc:

As I was in 4th grade we visited a town on a 4 day long trip. Once in the evening as it was getting dark we went on a trip and got told about a story earlier that day or better said a guid showed us around and told us all mystical stories of that town. So as we passed the town center all the girls who randomly belived in this one story walked past a curch with their eyes closed.

The story is about a young woman who lived in the middle age in that town. Close to the curch wich is in the middle of the down a stairway leads up to it and the young woman sat on this stairs each day in hope her fiance would pass by to pick her up after leaving her to fight in a war as aknight. Someday she figured out he was back in town but never came to pick her up and that because he betrayed her with another woman. This young woman than killed her fiance and got so sad about it that she went back to the stairs and cried so hard and refused to leave this place till she someday passed away.

Acording to the guid: if you are a woman (or girl) and still a virgin you must close your eyes if you pass the curch and come across the stairway at midnight or else you see the ghost of this young woman who is crying and if you saw the ghost she will imediatly come to kill you because she is jellous that you might get to experience a happy realation ship with someone. A cording to the guid they also counted 6 deaths in the past 400 years who all were about women who are a) very young b) virgin c) crossed this place around midnight so a bunch people really belives into this ghost story

• i saw smth about this... the story op said reminded me of junko furuta as well, its gruesome :///

I know it's real, I can feel it

• :melon_think::melon_think::melon_think:

Do you ever thought of the catacombsd in Paris?

As Paris grew more and more in the middle age, people had no idea where to burry the dead people and the catacombs in Paris are the result from it. There are 3 skeletons per person in Paris wich means there are 3 times more people burried under the city than people live in there at the moment.

• Do you ever thought of the catacombsd in Paris?

As Paris grew more and more in the middle age, people had no idea where to burry the dead people and the catacombs in Paris are the result from it. There are 3 skeletons per person in Paris wich means there are 3 times more people burried under the city than people live in there at the moment.

I have visited the catacombs in Paris.

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• scariest thing you got

Do you know the suicide bridge in Seoul?

To prevent people from jumping they imstalled poster and screens who show positive messages and renamed the bridge into "Bridge of life" but that just resultet that since these change was made 7 times more people jumped from the bridge than in the years before

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!