So, let's make people not feel so weird about health stuff

• So, I know I have to take medications for a few different lifelong chronic and clinical illnesses.

I'm sure others do to! So to make everyone understand they aren't alone when they do have them. If you have one you do not have to say what it is, just say I do below. ❤ and let's show each other love!

(I know y'all are probs thinking "Oh god Crystal is doing another one of those positive vibes and awareness threads 🤦‍♀️" but I like doing these to show people they aren't alone :nervousk: )

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Twice-Tokyo-Sig.gif

• lmao my teacher once thought my inhaler was a vape and it took her butt awhile to understand inhaled medicine...

I hated when people do that those and with blood sugar monitors too thinking monitors are cell phones :pepe-sad: like no Karen I'm checking my sugars so I don't pass out and you don't think I'm sleeping in class 😂

Edit: Kataphract don't be sad it's kinda was funny when I was in high school ❤

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Twice-Tokyo-Sig.gif

• i've been taking meds daily since i am 6 years old. To me ir has become normal quite fast my parents also have to take similar medication

I send hugs ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ as I relate.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Twice-Tokyo-Sig.gif

• I send hugs ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ as I relate.

• yassss

This attitude is lovely.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Twice-Tokyo-Sig.gif

• yassss

This attitude is lovely.

Hahaha yeah, i mean we all have to take meds at some point in our life. I feared needles as a kid, but after having to stay in thr hospital for a while and receiving daily injection it doesn't bother me at all now.

• I’m currently taking meds for depression to cope with the loss of my father but after nearly six months on them, I’m starting to feel okay and my Doctor said I may be able to wean off them soon. Least these ones don’t have any side effects like others ie, suicidal thoughts.

• I’m currently taking meds for depression to cope with the loss of my father but after nearly six months on them, I’m starting to feel okay and my Doctor said I may be able to wean off them soon. Least these ones don’t have any side effects like others ie, suicidal thoughts.

Prozac is one of the worst for those side effects I wish companies would stop pushing it onto people 🔴. I'm glad you've gotten one without those effects ❤

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Twice-Tokyo-Sig.gif

• Prozac is one of the worst for those side effects I wish companies would stop pushing it onto people 🔴. I'm glad you've gotten one without those effects ❤

I found Zoloft to be the worst, I started having suicidal thoughts after two days of taking them. I’m on Lexapro now and it’s fine and it’s vegan unlike most others.

• I found Zoloft to be the worst, I started having suicidal thoughts after two days of taking them. I’m on Lexapro now and it’s fine and it’s vegan unlike most others.

I've heard good things about Lexapro.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Twice-Tokyo-Sig.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!