Do you see this?

• :pepe-life-support:

boomerang

:pepe-excited::pepe-excited::pepe-excited:

I love this performance with live band as well

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Damage may not be my fav DMUMT b-side but it's one of my fav performances in exploration

• There are already a lot of performances but I'll add this. Exo in simple clothes, towards the end of the concert, tired, almost no backtrack and serving vocals despite all the hard dance moves

Their perfomances are on another level

• EXO is undeniably a very talented group with a great discography. If you stan talent, if you stan for talent and music just check out Exo's music & performances.

:siptear:

Leaving these here in case if anyone is interested in EXO. They're about 3 hours length and they're worth it.

• Is boomerang your favourite exo bside overall? You mention it soo much :/

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!