Do you see this?

• So I went through lexicons and I stopped at the letter E. 2x (18).gif

Do you know what I saw? 6978-ayay-parties_50.gif

forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/53376/

6 out of 15 albums belong to EXO, and 4 out of 6 are live albums! forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/53381/

So I decided to make an exo appreciation thread and in this thread, we will talk about their superior vocals! forum.allkpop.com/suite/attachment/53379/

I will start first 2x (17).gif

External Content www.instagram.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My favourite live album is exo planet 5

• YES

Some of my faves :pepe-life-support:

• Posting some of my favorites

and ofc my boy kyungsoo :pepelove:

• TASTE! :blushing:

I am not sure which one I prefer :/

Exo planet 4 or exo planet 5 :/ or exo planet 3 :/

Decisions decisions :whatb:

• I see cosmic railway :yesr:

• External Content youtu.be

• External Content youtu.be

:pepe-life-support:

• Posting some of my fave live performances :peperich:

External Content www.youtube.com

No Thoughts Head empty, only Baekhyun

F0CgG2zaUAIMXea?format=jpg&name=4096x4096  F0CgG2zaUAERynm?format=jpg&name=4096x4096  F0CgG2xagAEwdCR?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

• I see what if :pepelove2:

• They should bring back acoustic medley

:pepe-sad:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!