How do you match names with faces in KPOP?

• Title^^^ 10

1. Go to an information site (with each member) (like Kprofiles, Fandom Wikia, AKP Lexicon, etc.) (4) 40%
    2. Search it and learn it through Google (1) 10%
    3. Watch their introductions (videos if they have one) (2) 20%
    4. Other (3) 30%

Not everyone has the Twice song to help them out...so how do you learn names and then match the faces with names?

The last group I did this for was Oh My Girl earlier in the year (since I'm really into Nonstop) so I usually go to Kprofiles to do that. And then I watch their music videos and learn to associate their faces with their names...

I memorize things in this order for KPOP groups...(typically)

1. Faces

2. Names

3. Positions

4. Ages (age order)

5. Voices (only for some)

If I'm really into the group, I'd try to memorize and match their positions with their faces along with their voices.

The choices are all I can think of lmao

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• Girl there was a Twice Song That Help?? LINK!!!!
    Also I usually just watch the funny videos and music videos to learn. Might reference google time to time though. How I memorize is pretty simple

1.Faces and Names(happened the same time with BTS, and Blackpink but for newer groups I have noticed that I usually memorize faces)

2.Voices

2.Ages

5. Positions.

• Girl there was a Twice Song That Help?? LINK!!!!
    Also I usually just watch the funny videos and music videos to learn. Might reference google time to time though. How I memorize is pretty simple

1.Faces and Names(happened the same time with BTS, and Blackpink but for newer groups I have noticed that I usually memorize faces)

2.Voices

2.Ages

5. Positions.

The one and only! It's in age order and tells you all their first names and a little bit about them (turn on captions!)

I wish I knew this existed when I was a baby Once... :pepecute:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

• I search for group photos with names. Individual photos don't help me that much because I can't capture their differences.

I also have to learn the face together with the name, otherwise it's hard to individualize them. I usually use 1 or 2 members to identify the group, but it's impossible for me to remember everyone's faces without knowing their names.

• for some reason kpop profiles isn't helpful for me in the beginning. I really struggle to match the pictures and names on there to the idols when I'm watching their content, so instead I just go with the flow and naturally pick up names and faces as I watch their content and see them around. And then I'll go on kpop profiles to look at positions, etc.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!