Do you think idols are getting less well known individually?

• I'll start with BGs first. Maybe I'm bias because I do follow more 2nd Gen BGs back in the day, compared to BGs from 3rd Gen onwards, but am I the only one who feel like individually, male idols are getting less well known?

Sure majority of them are selling a lot higher than their seniors, but it's like I don't even know half of the names of mid-tier groups. Like you would think for groups can that sell at least 100k for their albums they should be fairly popular but it's like you don't even know who the members are. Heck you might not even know how many people are in the group

I'm not sure if maybe we could say the same for GGs? I just feel in general it seems like yes groups are selling better etc etc but like we don't even know who the idols are called

• icyruios

Changed the title of the thread from “Do you think Male idols are getting less well known individually?” to “Do you think idols are getting less well known individually?”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!