Rumor about MNET blackmailing idols to join KINGDOM

• monsta x didn't declined? They just got back from a jeju Island trip and will cb again and mnet can suck it cause MX does not depend on them and sk to make money when they have a loyal fanbase.

However, it's true that their decision to not join kingdom made mnet block starship groups.

It is irrelevant what Monsta X thinks because it is their company that decides whether they appear or not

• It is irrelevant what Monsta X thinks because it is their company that decides whether they appear or not

Yeah they have a say because they're the breadwinner of starship and they literally got where they are because of their international fanbase, that's a fact. All their big achievements come from outside including concerts, cartoon network appearance and performance for the king of Norway. even Instagram's CEO already was a stan while they still were very nugu in sk, around 2017-2018.

narcissistic, my god i love it

JCsIq3Q.gif

• Can some politicians once again set a new investigation and shut down Mnet once and for all? Yes I love M Countdown, MAMA and other of their shows, but I'm tired of their dirty works. Not necessarry shut them down, but ban them for 5 years from making any shows.

We would need more evidence something very creditable and many of us here in Korea would then have to file a petition to the government and have them act on it. Also the evidence would have to be submitted to the anti trust division that deals with corporate and business affairs especially thing's regarding corruption and illegal business practices, the police would be sent to investigate and arrest people if found to be guilty. None of this would be a quick process

• Well, Mnet is known for not paying even on time and for many other bad things, that's why a lot of companies boycott them.

I think there will be no problem if they wouldn't appear on Countdown or MM, but it's bad if they would have problems with their sisters' companies (OCN and TvN) because it will cut their wings if their artists want to pursue an acting career.

From the beginning, it was obvious that something is off. Why would participate in this show, groups with such a big fandom and good sales? They don't need to show anything to others and they don't need to compete. It is a show that wants only to increase the hate and wars between fandoms.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!