Rumor about MNET blackmailing idols to join KINGDOM

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I don’t follow these groups or watch this show.. but thoughts?

• Yup, I'm quite sure they really did force Btob, Ikon and Sf9 to join. There were such rumours since the beginning and everything looks like it's true.

• Can some politicians once again set a new investigation and shut down Mnet once and for all? Yes I love M Countdown, MAMA and other of their shows, but I'm tired of their dirty works. Not necessarry shut them down, but ban them for 5 years from making any shows.

• how much fun it would be if all entertainment companies stop sending their idols to mnet. They have to make through actors and variety stars then. Mnet then has to say goodbye to their international clout.

• Reminds of the MBC - BTS issue. It's fucked up that broadcasting channels use their power to target senior groups juniors. I feel so bad for SF9, IKON and BTOB, if they were being forced to compete in such a mentally exhausting program.

• Yeah i mean ikon and btob were both initially reported to have declined joining kingdom but shortly afterwards they mysteriously turned out to be “in discussion” for some reason and eventually ended up appearing on the show after all lmao if that doesn’t scream sus to you idk what will. We all know without those groups having at least 1 hit under their belt participating kingdom would literally be a nugu fest in korea so it makes sense mnet would do whatever it takes to try to salvage their flop show.

This blackmailing tactic is by no means new to korean broadcasting channels; there’s a reason so many idols drag themselves to ISAC twice every year despite the strenuous shooting with long dead waiting time and many cases of injuries due to lack of proper training and precaution measures from the organisers. (You can admire that tzuyu gif shooting an arrow with her hair flying like a queen, but know that any professional would tell you it’s a sport hazard 101 bc no athlete in their right mind would leave their hair loose like that and risk it causing them injuries).

• Doubt iKON was forced to do anything as YG is too influential to be blackmailed to do anything especially whenYG boycotted Mnet for years. More like Mnet begged YG.

YG is more using Mnet for a reset for iKON. And it seems to be working as iKON has been getting a lot of positive attention in Korea.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• everyone and their dads know that SF9 were the most forced out of all, they declined many times and made statements of consideration several times too after finally giving in..

Hwiyoung clearly dissed about this in the rap unit song full dash as well, so did bobby and sunwoo

pasted-from-clipboard.png

If you watch the show you would see how SF9 barely gets time to practice together since all members never have free schedules together... they all have so many individual activities lined up its like they always force kingdom in between all that..

atleast they are getting recognized more as a group now so thats better, same with ikon and btob.. ikon has been trending more than they did with their comeback and btob especially minhyuk has been on trends a lot too

this is the only good thing coming out of kingdom because the mnet already decided the winners when they came up with that useless criteria

• MNet will deal with the company NOT the Idol groups, so we can immediately spot something that is fake

Just to elaborate....

SF9 renewed their contract this year so FNC is going to push them on every show while CUBE is well known to put their Artists on any show that offers so BTOB don't really have a choice

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!