Why these exo haters so stubborn?? a statement about SM suing and sending the person who started FALSE rumors on Chanyeol to prosecution is out. and haters deny SM refer to the alleged gf that started the only rumor that actually made headlines

• Does SM need to explain every single detail about who they are referring to so it gets through your thick skulls that they obviously mean the anonymous person who started the cheater rumors (with no legit evidence) which was basically the rumor that made it to headlines?

How dense, stubborn, deflective are you to try to deny this and twist it into another narrative?

IDK who is worse, the K-nets comments or the I-nets under the translated Korean comments.

https://www.knetizen.com/sm-is…o-chanyeols-private-life/

lt64IYu.gif

• I heard about this is another thread. Ig they are confused because the way Sm handled it made chanyeol look guilty.

Instead of outright denying the claims. They issued a "neutral statement" and I think even chanyeol issued a statement.

What they did now should have been done as soon as the rumour came out. But at the time SM was still reeling from the Irene bullying issue and looking at the way sechan is put in the back burner ig it was just sm being neglectful.

Desbundar

• It'd ruin their fun if they admit that Chanyeol was a victim so they're trying to twist the statement to continue their drag for Chanyeol

It's so toxic and crazy, especially since they are acting as if they're morally superior. I remember the case being so toxic back then when everyone decided to believe an anon story with no legit evidence just because SM and CY didn't say anything. The bullying on Chanyeol was not just justified by SJW kpoppies but was encouraged. Now that CY actually spoke about proving his innocence. While that anon (allegedly ex gf) is being absolutely silent. + SM saying they turned the accuser to prosecution. These Kpopies have the nerve to say it's not about the alleged ex gf story but about other rumors!

lt64IYu.gif

• Mosquitoes are stubborn and annoying, but once you finally find them, they wont talk anymore in the palm of your hand. Their last word will be bzz bzzz. Then their useless lives will come to an end, nobody will remember them.

lmfaoooo you popped off fellow aeri

they can keep talking shit, the truth is they will never be even half as talented and successful as him

• Yeah, Sm's previous vague statement was annoying but it didn't make sense to use that as evidence against CY because they didn't admit it was true either (and SM actually admitted other scandals if they were true before so they weren't hiding). I honestly wish CY just ignore them as other users said but the fact they spread their toxicity on anything related to Chanyeol and are so eager to make everyone believe that rumor about Chanyeol is concerning for CY's being.

lt64IYu.gif

• No it’s funny that even after the news came out people are still mad he stayed quiet so long but Sm and chanyeol was working behind the scenes.

He will never win because they aren’t there to change their opinion, they just used this as an excuse to pounce

These people are literal bullies. They don't want to listen to reason. I am honestly concerned for idols who get the majority of commenters villainizing them in every article/post.

lt64IYu.gif

• These people are literal bullies. They don't want to listen to reason. I am honestly concerned for idols who get the majority of commenters villainizing them in every article/post that has their name.

I’ve seen all types of comments being thrown at him, someone even called him mentally abusive and manipulative today. like damn that’s such a bold claim for someone you don’t know or stan and believing from a vague anon post on a forum.

• they are not here to deal justice or solve social problems, they are here to bully celebrities just because they are celebrities. Of course it doesn't bode well for them to admit they were wrong all along and that they bullied an innocent man, they have to keep playing the performative righteous act til the end.

• Haters will hate, no matter if the evidence says otherwise. Basically, a lot of those people are online bullies, the whole 'moral crusader' thing is just a flimsy excuse to justify doing the thing they like doing most, that is bashing those groups and idols they dislike or see as a threat to their bias.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• Yeah, Sm's previous vague statement was annoying but it didn't make sense to use that as evidence against CY because they didn't admit it was true either (and SM actually admitted other scandals if they were true before so they weren't hiding). I honestly wish CY just ignore them as other users said but the fact they spread their toxicity on anything related to Chanyeol and are so eager to make everyone believe that rumor about Chanyeol is concerning for CY's being.

I'm glad it's being strictly now but yeah I think it's easier for people or anti's to stick to their mindset that he's a bad person rather than change their mind when new developments come up.

Desbundar

• They are just grasping at straws at this point. Their hate boner for both Chanyeol and Exo is so strong it must be hard for them to give it up. The way they bend over backwards to make him a bad guy is beyond ridiculous.

They were so eager to jump to conclusions when the only 'proof' they had was a photoshopped photo and one anonymous claim straight from a delulu wattpad story but now that Chanyeol has officially taken legal action they are suddenly very cautious and need more evidence to believe he's innocent. Love the logic.

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

Edited once, last by lostatsea ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!