Happy ballads/songs anyone?? Pls....

• Am I the only one that does this??? :eyes:

It starts with me randomly or not listening to one sad ballad, and then spotify for some reason just keeps recommending more and more, lol sad ballads... then i feel sad and angsty so I start searching for them on purpose and I make myself more sad and so on............ help anyone???? :crys:

Just pls post whatever happy songs your faves have, preferably ballads because they always sound beautiful <3

• I like this Ost :|:|:|

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by Byleth ().

• I don't know what exactly do you have in mind with happy ballads, but check those out maybe :D

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• And some more:

(how to stop haha)

• Guaranteed happiness :oks:

我想哭

original.gif original.gif original.gif

• I quit like this Ost :|:|:|

NCT - My Everything

Well, I just put randomly because I don't know what the song is about but maybe you can give it a try

these seem interesting... I'll go and check them out, thanks :pepelove1:

• Is not kpop. But i just discovered this song, maybe you like it.

• Guaranteed happiness :oks:

I'll try these too <3

• External Content youtu.be

“we never felt so young”

0a768997596edfb15ac5d9f26d04bda8676149e3.gif

• External Content www.youtube.com

Not sure if this counts as happy or not but it's so damn good

• External Content www.youtube.com

yes im a sone LOL

k-pop gurlies aint slidin' their asses like dis no more : (

• One that was just released

• I'm literally listening to Taeyeon's 'Happy' rn hehe

And I blame snsd for this because they have the best sad ballads you just can't stop listening to them ;(

• I'm literally listening to Taeyeon's 'Happy' rn hehe

And I blame snsd for this because they have the best sad ballads you just can't stop listening to them ;(

Actually i prefer this version much more, im so sad its not on any streaming platform beside youtube :(

k-pop gurlies aint slidin' their asses like dis no more : (

• :pepelove1:

• Some More I thought of

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!