Original Next Level is lowkey better than aespa version

• Do you agree? 50

The result is only visible to the participants.

No offense to aespa :peperun:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• i think aespa will grow on me.

but its a weird fucking choice to

1. make a title track a cover of an OST(which sounds like some mission impossible shit)

2. throw in some random ass tvxq song in the middle

I dont get wtf SM is doing.

drop the weird AI bullshit and just give them a mini, quite the bullshit

• Agreed the lyrics were also such mess . I didn't not understood anything.

• So basically what sm meant by releasing a “remake” song is to literally keep everything about it the same and just insert another song into the middle of the original and call it a day lmao. The newly added bit doesn’t even have anything cohesive with the rest, no proper blending, and completely sticks out of place. I can do that shit and i have no talent in making music, since after all i can just grab 2 songs that don’t have anything to do with each other and just smash them together and it’d be job well done right :clown:

Edited once, last by Whi ().

• tvxq song ?

• So basically what sm meant by releasing a “remake” song is to literally keep everything about it the same and just insert another song into the middle of the original and call it a day lmao. The newly added bit doesn’t even have anything coherent with the rest, no proper blending, and completely sticks out of place. I can do that shit and i have no talent in making music, since after all i can just grab 2 songs that don’t have anything to do with each other and just smash them together and it’d be job well done right :clown:

i feel like bc the original is so short they just grabbed any demo they had and throwed in the middle so the song would have more minutes :danceb: but people here seen to like this addition so good for them

• I don’t know why they didn’t use this song

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!