Current quality 'Best B-SIDE of the Year' candidates

• If you are in need of good music just listen to it

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I approve 'Skip Skip' by Purple Kiss and 'Kiss Your Lips' by WJSN The Black.

I'd also add these favorites of mine:

(G)I-DLE - MOON

WJSN - Last Dance

LunarSolar - Bom Bi Di Bom

Hot Issue - Dunga Dunga

I could also add an ITZY b-side but I still can't make my mind over which one I prefer.

• NCT Dream - Dive into you

External Content youtu.be

Lemme just add this here

• Thanks for the list

If you like to hear some rec.

• I really liked skip skip

:siptear:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!