Is there another word other than masterpiece to describe their performances?!

• As in "they", I am referring to The Boyz ❤️🖤🤍

I am 100% sure that I was not the only one who was in awe of their performances on Road to Kingdom/Kingdom!!!! <3:lovec:

Their talent with the mix of hard work comes to create stages of something that is worthy of being called a 'masterpiece', or even better than that!!

If you have not heard of The Boyz.....

WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!! :pepenomad:

Let's talk and appreciate how these performances by The Boyz :pepelove1:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

*Let us also enjoy this collaborative performance of The Boyz with Oneus, as they both created a moving stage*

*I also just want to say that every group can pull off an amazing stage with the talent and dedication that they have <3

And I admire that greatly*

work in progress

• Yes, they're amazing performers and I love how synchronized their dancing is even though they have 11 members, it shows their hard work.

IKR?!! :eek: 

The way they synchronize so well, and how each member adds their own flair/style, in terms of dance & stage presence, is just absolutely amazing to watch!!!

And like you said, it all comes from their hard work and dedication <3

work in progress

• I mean I had to make this thread because there are some people who are probably missing out on these amazing performances!!!! :cheersc:

But thank you!!! :blowing-kiss:

I know, it's unbelievable how many people still live in the dark!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!