If only these 3 songs have their Brave Girls/Laboum moment

• These 3 songs should have been a lot more popular

:pepe-sad::pepe-sad:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• All 3 groups sabotaged by other fandoms :S

• Dalshabet bullied and given death threats by B1A4 fans... for performing with them :S
    • 9Muses called SNSD generic by toxic SONES
    • Spica sabotaged by Blackjacks saying they would not succeed without Lee Hyori (this was after the CL collab stage) and being called talentless in threads compared to 2NE1

I am an stan of SNSD, 2NE1 and B1A4 but some of the fandoms literally would vote for groups they did not like just to see these 3 groups fail for the most outrageous reasons :sadr:

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• Great choices, the whole point of old songs rising atm is bringing back old sounds that Korea misses, not those sounds which are appealed at western fans and we hear nowadays. Although I highly doubt any group would rise as much as brave girls did, I wonder if what would happen if a disbanded group like those 3 rose all of a sudden. Would members come together again? Join back their old agency? Lol

External Content www.youtube.com

• All 3 groups sabotaged by other fandoms :S

• Dalshabet bullied and given death threats by B1A4 fans... for performing with them :S
    • 9Muses called SNSD generic by toxic SONES
    • Spica sabotaged by Blackjacks saying they would not succeed without Lee Hyori (this was after the CL collab stage) and being called talentless in threads compared to 2NE1

I am an stan of SNSD, 2NE1 and B1A4 but some of the fandoms literally would vote for groups they did not like just to see these 3 groups fail for the most outrageous reasons :sadr:

I mean if LABOUM could rise with all the mess surrounding their 1st win and a member getting pregnant.... Those groups disbanded with a good image.

And Dal Shabet was doing modrately good as a mid-tried group. They can't really be compared to Brave Girls or LABOUM before their moments of fame. The latter 2 were complete nugus and I'm saying it as a LABOUM fan

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!