• So in P.E I was going to give **Boy** his jacket and he thought I was taking it and he slapped me in the face.

He ran and I caught up to him and pushed him to the wall. All the other kids came running to where we were but before I could slap him back the teacher stopped it.

Everyone in the school is going to have a free period at 6th period because its the last week of school.

He has always messed with me but today was not the right day, no it was not.

At 6th period me and him are gonna fight.

I'm pretty sure I'll win because I'm 5"5 and he's 5"3 and like a stick so <3

• Incel rage

"

incel

/ˈinˌsel/

noun

1. a member of an online community of young men who consider themselves unable to attract women sexually, typically associated with views that are hostile toward women and men who are sexually active. "self-identified incels have used the internet to find anonymous support"

54a6f84be7ce42510bb6ea86ee6c5f9172ddf6ab68cd735558b11d691a97e845.png"

applying to...?

Choose languageAfrikaansAlbanianAmharicArabicArmenianAzerbaijaniBanglaBasqueBelarusianBosnianBulgarianBurmeseCatalanCebuanoChinese (Simplified)Chinese (Traditional)CorsicanCroatianCzechDanishDutchEsperantoEstonianFilipinoFinnishFrenchGalicianGeorgianGermanGreekGujaratiHaitian CreoleHausaHawaiianHebrewHindiHmongHungarianIcelandicIgboIndonesianIrishItalianJapaneseJavaneseKannadaKazakhKhmerKinyarwandaKoreanKurdishKyrgyzLaoLatinLatvianLithuanianLuxembourgishMacedonianMalagasyMalayMalayalamMalteseMaoriMarathiMongolianNepaliNorwegianNyanjaOdiaPashtoPersianPolishPortuguesePunjabiRomanianRussianSamoanScottish GaelicSerbianShonaSindhiSinhalaSlovakSlovenianSomaliSouthern SothoSpanishSundaneseSwahiliSwedishTajikTamilTatarTeluguThaiTurkishTurkmenUkrainianUrduUyghurUzbekVietnameseWelshWestern FrisianXhosaYiddishYorubaZulu

• Kiddo, trust me when I say it is not worth it, if he continues, have your parents threaten to take the school to court if they do not do anything about him bullying you. Do not let yourself fight them as school boards tend to victim blame unless a lawsuit is threatened.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Minnie-SEC-Sig.png

• Kiddo, trust me when I say it is not worth it, if he continues, have your parents threaten to take the school to court if they do not do anything about him bullying you. Do not let yourself fight them as school boards tend to victim blame unless a lawsuit is threatened.

I had a talk with the school already.

They haven't done anything- but he slapped me so its time to battle :eyes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!