JYPE better give Twice some individual promotions otherwise we're going to see more trucks

• There weren't enough Twice threads around so I thought I'd make one

This is their sixth year and to date they've had very little to no individual promotions. And for all those people who say Twice want to promote as 9 (as per Jihyo's message in Radio Star) that's just BS towing the company line - remember when Jae from Day6 tried to do stuff individually and JYPE basically shot him down? What's Jihyo gonna do say that yes we want individual promotions and get shit on by JYPE - of course she's gonna tow the line.

For 2021 all I want is for Twice to comeback once for a Korean album and once for a Japanese album - the rest of the time the girls should be able to promote individually.

Nayeon should go on a variety and show more of her charms to be the IT girl that we know we can be. People always say that its Jennie and Irene and Hwasa and maybe Nayeon but she hasn't had the opportunity - well then give her the f***** opportunity.

Jeongyeon should act like her sister- she said she wanted to try it so let her act.

Momo - her latest "promo" was really just them using her to promote her friend - just let her open a YT channel and she can dance - vlog with Boo and eat Jokbal all day and people would watch it. She is suppose to be one of the top dancers in the 3rd and JYPE is just wasting her talents.

Sana - Shy Shy Shy and Cheese Kimbap propelled her to another level even amongst the GP - why the hell won't JYPE let her shine and go on more variety shows or get involved with fashion or whatever.

Jihyo - You're telling me that with her voice and talent that no programs have asked her to sing an OST? there have been worse singers from nugu groups that have sung OSTs

Mina - she's a gamer - let her open a YT channel and just let her f***** play minecraft all day or LOL or among us or hell she can play with legos and it'll get 2m views.

Dahyun - this person is a comedic genius - instead of just going on variety shows she can probably MC them - there was a reason why JYP went on Knowing Brothers that he took Nayeon and Dahyun.

Chaeyoung - this girls is an artist - she writes her own raps, she paints and just has that indie vibe to her - give her another melody project - let her truly show her rapping skills - hell let her paint for an art gallery or something. Have her do collabs with her bestie Somi or whatever.

Tzuyu - she's not one of the top visuals for no reason - let her grace magazine covers, fashion shows, which fashion label would not want Tzuyu to be their muse or ambassador, she's got the looks, she's got the height.

But instead JYPE overworks them...

okay rant over

• Yeah, JYP loves the money made by Twice, but they don't care at all about their personal dreams. I read somewhere that they can't even choose a hairstyle/hair color by themselves (idk if that's true tbh), so I guess they live under lots of restrictions.

It's already time for them to shine individually, by acting or having solos, otherwise, at some point Twice's popularity will decrease and they will no longer have the support that they have now.

Also, I'm pretty sure that they are tired of cute concepts since they are at the age when they want to be more feminine (?), but JYP only loooooves to give them a childish and naive image. He knows that if they will promote individually, that image will be gone.

• Yeah, JYP loves the money made by Twice, but they don't care at all about their personal dreams. I read somewhere that they can't even choose a hairstyle/hair color by themselves (idk if that's true tbh), so I guess they live under lots of restrictions.

It's already time for them to shine individually, by acting or having solos, otherwise, at some point Twice's popularity will decrease and they will no longer have the support that they have now.

Also, I'm pretty sure that they are tired of cute concepts since they are at the age when they want to be more feminine (?), but JYP only loooooves to give them a childish and naive image. He knows that if they will promote individually, that image will be gone.

I remember Chaeyoung said on one of the Vlives that Jyp tried to control her image and another one she said they won’t let her rap 😢

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!