JYPE better give Twice some individual promotions otherwise we're going to see more trucks

• i know a lot of people are talking about this, but have the members ever expressed that they want to do solo activities? i'm sincerely asking because i don't know

• i know a lot of people are talking about this, but have the members ever expressed that they want to do solo activities? i'm sincerely asking because i don't know

Nope, they said they wanted to do activities as a group for now

However, some have said, to answer questions about acting or personal instagram, "If I have the opportunity, I'll think about it" so the fans assume they secretly want it and just aren't allowed to

• Nope, they said they wanted to do activities as a group for now

However, some have said, to answer questions about acting or personal instagram, "If I have the opportunity, I'll think about it" so the fans assume they secretly want it and just aren't allowed to

ok thank you

because i do see how people would want them to do solo activities to also be able to establish a career path in the industry for after the twice era, but if they have no expressed any desire to do it, they may not want. some probably want, but it'd not be weird for them to want/prefer to do activities as groups or sub-units

• ok thank you

because i do see how people would want them to do solo activities to also be able to establish a career path in the industry for after the twice era, but if they have no expressed any desire to do it, they may not want. some probably want, but it'd not be weird for them to want/prefer to do activities as groups or sub-units

Yes, exactly that !

• I can't with this fandom. "They don't want solo activities"!!! Someone becomes idol because they enjoy performing on stage, want to be famous or just for the big bucks. For the first one Having in mind that some of the members are practically backup dancers and singers and that solo activities are much more beneficial for the latter two I can't understand where is your confidence to say that they don't want solo activities. Or you are basing your beliefs on Jihyo's statement. It seems you have forgotten the "DIV3 UNNIES"

• They are doing better this year, but still far from great.

This would have been the year too with limited touring opportunities.

Maybe that's why we've seen the little solo promotions we've gotten so far.

PGDPGT PRETTY GIRLS DOING PRETTY GIRL THINGS

417aa1c7e1372f9ae29d8e2f659d3f12cf0db4d9.gifv0d1493f18550d15d02f4c2bba44c12bdc01f518d.gifv

• I can't with this fandom. "They don't want solo activities"!!! Someone becomes idol because they enjoy performing on stage, want to be famous or just for the big bucks. For the first one Having in mind that some of the members are practically backup dancers and singers and that solo activities are much more beneficial for the latter two I can't understand where is your confidence to say that they don't want solo activities. Or you are basing your beliefs on Jihyo's statement. It seems you have forgotten the "DIV3 UNNIES"

twice is the only group in the Big 3 where members don’t have solo activities. Even their JYP seniors had members with solo activities (it ain’t Miss A and Suzy only. Wonder girls had solo activities too). I don’t see how all members of twice wouldn’t want their own schedule. Granted, they have multiple group comebacks a year but I bet some members want to make a name for themselves.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!