Taehyung Caused Another item Sold Out

• :thumbup:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

b9067265d2fcc30fa3ee1ba591881fc0865471a4.jpg

• next time they probably make toilet paper sell out again if they say they use it... No joke but they really could get this done. I mean Jungkook even made people buy laundrydetergent

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

• i've also watched a documentary about the local hanmade bracelets he uses. seller was super thankful to taetae as well.

bts' selling power is no joke.

We are going through tough times and small businesses and artists need support more than ever. Even if the members are not aware of it, they help them in this way. Just like Jungkook boosted hanbok sales or Tae boosted sales of handmade borscht or bracelest. :borahae:

"Don’t judge a book by its cover. Everybody has a reason and everybody has a story. I hope people don’t judge a person based on what they see." Kim Taehyung

• We are going through tough times and small businesses and artists need support more than ever. Even if the members are not aware of it, they help them in this way. Just like Jungkook boosted hanbok sales or Tae boosted sales of handmade borscht or bracelest. :borahae:

They are aware of it. I think JK has mentioned it on his vlive when he was promoting a local tea that he liked. He hoped they can help small businesses by mentioning/using the products that they use

• They are aware of it. I think JK has mentioned it on his vlive when he was promoting a local tea that he liked. He hoped they can help small businesses by mentioning/using the products that they use

Sometimes yes, they use the power they have for small businesses but generally something they do without realizing it.^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!