So is it safe to say SM abandoned NCT-SEA for NCT-Hollywood?

• I don’t know where takes like this come from? With literally almost EVERY kpop group trying to gain western appeal, you think a group made of westerns is gonna be laughed at?

Especially with how western-born idols are usually held on a pedestal by international fans?

Make your post make sense pls.....

ok sure let me explain what I mean then. Boy groups in general get made fun of. I mean, it has happened in the past like with groups lke n sync and backstreet boys were victims of constantly getting ridiculed and emasculated. and even groups like bts have to deal with xenophobia and homophobic comments now, so you think they will not get it worse?

• ok sure let me explain what I mean then. Boy groups in general get made fun of. I mean, it has happened in the past like with groups lke n sync and backstreet boys were victims of constantly getting ridiculed and emasculated. and even groups like bts have to deal with xenophobia and homophobic comments now, so you think they will not get it worse?

And you think the solution to this is to cease to exist? :pepewhat:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!