I really really miss

• Blackpink.

Like I just want new music & content from BLACKPINK.

unpopular opinion but I was NEVER & WILL NEVER be in favor of the solo career YG shoved down bp & Blinks throat when they knew they couldn't balance it out... Forever salty about this lol

There's zero reason for BP to have started solo projects in their 3rd year...literally the worst decision YG has ever made & there's plenty of that lol

This turned into a rant but I just want Blackpink back ....NOT JUST Rosé or Lisa or Jennie or jisoo..

BLACKPINK!

• I think the reason people arent talking about this is because complaining to YG never does anything. Its like you're screaming into the void, they'll never listen. Everything YG does, they do in YG fashion. YG fashion=missed opportunities

They're so dumb lmaoooo it's not even funny

They just don't get it...

BP is literally a Goldmine & they keep fumbling the bag every time...

As a fan it's frustrating, most of the inner fandom fights originated from YG dumb decision to give the members solo 3 years into their career & then delay it for 3 years...

• Well YG gave jennie a solo in 2018 and now they'll have to balance it out. I don't think its that bad as it increases their personal brand value.

But u r right about wanting bp's music. I need more bops asap. Hopefully August onwards we start hearing about the comeback. Also i want a full album instead of mini but i don't think that's happening. :-(

It's atrocious on yg's part to give bp such less amount of music.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• I'm actually with you on this one

Like literally what group starts solo careers barely 2 after their debut? It's amazing that Solo was so successful but it also led to the huge akgae problem BP has and YG has to give the other girls their solos now too. I hope all the girls have great solo careers but imo they should still be growing as a group right now. YG lowkey wasted so much of their potential by jumpstarting solo careers

Also I just miss OT4 :sadr:

• They're so dumb lmaoooo it's not even funny

They just don't get it...

BP is literally a Goldmine & they keep fumbling the bag every time...

As a fan it's frustrating, most of the inner fandom fights originated from YG dumb decision to give the members solo 3 years into their career & then delay it for 3 years...

And yet there are salty antis that will argue that a big part of the reason BP is popular is because YGE has handled their careers masterfully. :pepe-joy:

Like literally what group starts solo careers barely 2 after their debut? It's amazing that Solo was so successful but it also led to the huge akgae problem BP has and YG has to give the other girls their solos now too. I hope all the girls have great solo careers but imo they should still be growing as a group right now. YG lowkey wasted so much of their potential by jumpstarting solo careers

i fully agree, too

it’d be more appropriate to start doing them in their 5th or 6th year so they could do one or two girls solo each year, around bp schedules, so they each get a solo by the end of the 7th year

like imagine if solo didn’t come out until this year. so they’re more established first. then like R and L in 2022 around bp stuff, jisoo in 2023...

yg did this to them and i remember seeing blinks confusion all over when solo was announced (happiness too but worry over potential akgaes.... and now look)

• Well YG gave jennie a solo in 2018 and now they'll have to balance it out. I don't think its that bad as it increases their personal brand value.

But u r right about wanting bp's music. I need more bops asap. Hopefully August onwards we start hearing about the comeback. Also i want a full album instead of mini but i don't think that's happening. :-(

It's atrocious on yg's part to give bp such less amount of music.

The solo projects was a mistake, it's a travesty lol

Focusing on BP music would have been a better decision

They fumbled the bag big time & created monsters while at it

The whole delays aren't helping either, I hope after jisoo solo we can forget about the solos for a long time cause I seriously can't imagine "Jennie solo CB or Rosie solo CB when??"

• They lowkey ruined the fandom lol

• YG has consistently made the worst decisions for BP since debut lol

They've consistently been reckless with their careers. BP has succeeded in spite of it, not because of it. Just imagine how much bigger they'd be had YGE not acted like a bunch of fools. Seriously still not sure if they realize that the girls are the face of the company yet.

• Yes I really agree with this, I really hope after all of them have their solo we go back to focusing on full group comebacks. Another way would be including solo or duet songs in their albums...

But to be honest we can't neglect bp in a way "deserve" this treatment as all members are insanely huge on their own so yg would be dumb if they didn't exploit it. Problem is they are unable of making a good schedule lol

• They lowkey ruined the fandom lol

yeah. when you said you can’t imagine “jennie cb when?” “R2 when?” those kinds of things...

i think it’s too late. i think they fed into the solos and akgaes to the point where ot4s are drowned out in these k fan projects and sns comment sections and ot4 will have to fight to have their tweets at the top of the yg comments instead of “LISA CB NOW!” (for example)

like there’s multiple fandoms for blackpink and has been ever since yg started the solo stuff. and for the longest time it was a struggle between ot4 and toxics and solos. but since Ice Cream and the talks of R1 (back in 2020) the dedicated solo fandoms and akgaes just became bigger than the dedicated ot4 blinks

(my main worry is yg feeding into that and getting even LESS ot4 blackpink in the future)

• The solo projects was a mistake, it's a travesty lol

Focusing on BP music would have been a better decision

I would say in a way they have burdened themselves with these solo projects. There is an expectation from fans now. These projects should have started from their 5th/6th year.

YG's decision wrt bp makes no sense. Last years success should have been an eye opener for YG.

°⨳°·..·°⨳°⊹٭ 𝓙𝓞𝓨 ٭⊹°⨳°·..·°⨳°

e59e7135c19a6341cc1e93725017b2ba7130662a.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv 87421ed4a49499627715cb8666cc133529df9593.gifv 6c1d54386949e369c7a401c21503a4af7b66a053.gifv b2fee2c558a21bd6472498e040b6dad3a40db33e.gifv

• Honestly I kind of agree.

I'm not against solo projects ( Jennie's and Rose's were so good ), but we have so little OT4 content, sometimes it barely feels like group activities are their main focus. Which is dumb, as groups will always sell more TOGETHER than separately.

I don't know what to tell you, YG is so stupid.

Here is hoping for a OT4 comeback this year I guess ?

• Here is hoping for a OT4 comeback this year I guess ?

Just the idea that we have doubts about the OT4 comeback this year just shows you how much YGE sucks. It would be beyond unacceptable for them to have the monster year they had last year and not have music content beyond the solos this year.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!