Is it just me or ?

• Covid really fucked up. I don't really have a sleep scedual anymore and sometimes stay awake all night, nap on the afternoon and repeat this or I sleep for too long and than not enough on the next night because of how much I slept on the day before ... and I don't even menage to get it right on days where I have importaint meetings. It dosn't even helps to own pets you have to be responcible for or to live with your boyfriend who goes to work ... Home office really fucked me up and gosh its 3:20am and I literally can't sleep no more since I went to bed at 9:30pm and than just randomly woke up at 3am || And the worst thing at all is that today is thursday and I already have nothing to work anymore cause my boss tends to give me stuff to work for an entire week and I barly menage to be finished till frieday but this week I was allready finished on wednesday and uh... I now sit at home and watch random videos on Youtube. I can't no more with this damn virus

Anyone feels the same?

• I felt the same as you do but now things are starting to go back to the way they were in some ways. My sleep schedule is still not so f'ing weird and probably never will be because I have my own business and make up my own hours. This virus sucks tho and it has affected my business sometimes.

• Being outside in the fresh air helps sleeping. It is easy to go Days without going outside. Dogs are getting a work out, a lot more people walking their Dogs.

People were surveyed how Covid effected their day to day lives. Grocery Shopping is an exciting event. A real treat is going to fill up the Car at the Gas Station. Doing the Laundry is the highlight of the Week.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!