what would happen if korea birth rate keep on declining?

• would you rent? 15

The result is only visible to the participants.

what do we do? oppa is going to extinct! Andwaaee oppaaa

if korean populations keep on declining, and the trend of not wanting to get married and have children keep on being popular in korea..

the government might need to pull some serious measures on this issue..

and we might even come to a time where there will be lack of sperm or ovary to produce child..

if that time comes, will you rent your ovaries to oppa?

But then again, if youre not korean then will that child born and be considered a korean?

but anyways we must protect oppa heirline!

• If you want a serious answer, they will probably resort to methods like the Japanese Government, to try and alleviate the declining birth rate. Last year the Japanese Government announced measures to combat declining population;

• 12 Months Paid Parental Leave for Both Parents
    • Child Allowance Schemes for having more than one child
    • Free lower education
    • Free childcare
  • If you want a serious answer, they will probably resort to methods like the Japanese Government, to try and alleviate the declining birth rate. Last year the Japanese Government announced measures to combat declining population;

• 12 Months Paid Parental Leave for Both Parents
    • Child Allowance Schemes for having more than one child
    • Free lower education
    • Free childcare

what if that doesn't work? i heard that korea had done what the japanese did but the birth rate is still declining.

if that happens then do they need ovaries?

• Thankfully, you didn't include the 'r'! I'm still amused thinking about it....If there was trouble on both sides of the equation, that would be a pretty bad situation. Bet a company would try to sell South Koreans on designer babies if things got so real that a growing amount of people would have to go in for fertility support.

• Thankfully, you didn't include the 'r'! I'm still amused thinking about it....If there was trouble on both sides of the equation, that would be a pretty bad situation. Bet a company would try to sell South Koreans on designer babies if things got so real that a growing amount of people would have to go in for fertility support.

Yes! people think this a joke but it's serious, there will be a time when oppa will need mroe ovaries then what do we do..

• :pepewhat:

• Koreans will be giving plastic surgery to their lab grown babies lol

If they get the genetic process right, they could skip the plastic surgery! Dang, I sound like a very convincing mad scientist. I wouldn't want them to do any of that though.

Will producing a baby in a lab is coming in less than 50 years so they’ll manage..

But imagine sm breeding their own idols in a lab omg :pepestare:

They are usually ahead of the game..don't be surprised!

• Koreans will be giving plastic surgery to their lab grown babies lol

If they get the genetic process right, they could skip the plastic surgery! Dang, I sound like a very convincing mad scientist. I wouldn't want them to do any of that though.

They are usually ahead of the game..don't be surprised!

My prof says it will be like shopping.. you pick features from a catalogue and wait for it to be made and he says it’s coming in our lifetime.. scary.. i suppose it will be a hit in East Asia but countries like mine will fight it back for religious reasons.

Sm is probably funding research somewhere lol

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• My prof says it will be like shopping.. you pick features from a catalogue and wait for it to be made and he says it’s coming in our lifetime.. scary.. i suppose it will be a hit in East Asia but countries like mine will fight it back for religious reasons.

Sm is probably funding research somewhere lol

I watched a video about it some time ago and a fellow AKP community member recommend a Sci-Fi movie that happened to have that in it as a background part of the plot.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!