what’s going on with ab6ix?

• is this because of the scandal one of the ex-member had because i’m honestly shocked

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• they have amazing digitals. but what’s going on with the physicals :confused:

I'm assuming something happened with first day sales??

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I'm assuming something happened with first day sales??

ohhhh that makes more sense! i didn’t look into their second day sales even though i should’ve

• As a former abnew, i think it has to do with brand new music and their team for Ab6ix. They don’t know how to make them grow. I remember be really angry back in 2019 when they weren’t even adding subs to their videos (but yet they did it for BDC, a company mate) and so many abnews had to call them out for it. Eventually they did but what made them so late, idk. Their management seems good but they are actually horrible at making a buzz. They don’t really how to and just keep releasing stuff when they were low on funds. I think that caused a lot of distaste in both Korean and International fans(which they don’t have a lot too by the way compare to other groups). I remember we had to pay to watch one of their variety shows last year on vlive. They were still fairly new and people who are broke/potential new fans probably won’t pay for that. When they wanted to tour in America, they book places that were too big for the boys and if wasn’t for covid, it probably would of been canceled either way. Eventually some fans left because they lost interest. I was a huge produce fan and somewhat of a wannable but yea I also lost interest. They had so much potential. If brand new music doesn’t catch on, they will eventually just die out because they are more groups causing buzz each day. They also probably lost a lot of fans too because of youngmin’s scandal.

Edit: They are still doing that. Releasing things when they are low on funds. They literally had a repackaged album in January and now they made a comeback in April. They could of waited til later in the summer. So many big names are making a comeback soon too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!