Posts by kaydeeee45

As a former abnew, i think it has to do with brand new music and their team for Ab6ix. They don’t know how to make them grow. I remember be really angry back in 2019 when they weren’t even adding subs to their videos (but yet they did it for BDC, a company mate) and so many abnews had to call them out for it. Eventually they did but what made them so late, idk. Their management seems good but they are actually horrible at making a buzz. They don’t really how to and just keep releasing stuff when they were low on funds. I think that caused a lot of distaste in both Korean and International fans(which they don’t have a lot too by the way compare to other groups). I remember we had to pay to watch one of their variety shows last year on vlive. They were still fairly new and people who are broke/potential new fans probably won’t pay for that. When they wanted to tour in America, they book places that were too big for the boys and if wasn’t for covid, it probably would of been canceled either way. Eventually some fans left because they lost interest. I was a huge produce fan and somewhat of a wannable but yea I also lost interest. They had so much potential. If brand new music doesn’t catch on, they will eventually just die out because they are more groups causing buzz each day. They also probably lost a lot of fans too because of youngmin’s scandal.

Edit: They are still doing that. Releasing things when they are low on funds. They literally had a repackaged album in January and now they made a comeback in April. They could of waited til later in the summer. So many big names are making a comeback soon too.

I’m really happy for them and hope that they will continue to do well. After school is a bop and they caught my attention with zig zag from before. I predict that they will become one of the groups that will do well domestically in the future. For international fans, they may like the girl crush concept more and I’ve seen them cover wonderland before. I can see them going far with darker concepts too. Just depends on how their company will play their card.

I disagree. I like that they are keeping their “youthful, refreshing” concept. It kind of sets them apart because there are plenty of groups who has a sexier/edgier concept at the moment. Someone in the comment in their After School MV that said that they how they do their cute concept in their own way and I agree. Plus their maknae and some other members are still in high school. Give them some time. I’m sure they will do something more mature/edgier one day. I prefer growth in concept then to do jump into another concept 180 degree.

Hi! TXT has one of the best discographies out there. Glad their music helped you, as it did me too during these challenging times. They embody "Music and Artist for Healing". Do you have a favorite TXT album, B-side and title track?

Hello! I do have a favorite TXT album. I like the Magic album the most. I don't know if I have a favorite B-Side since I do like a lot of them. Personally I listened to Magic Island a lot during the lockdown of last year. I think its a pretty underrated song and it is so soothing and calming. It feels like a song that you would sing around a campfire. I also really like Angel or Devil and Can't We Keep The Monster Alive? Both songs are super catchy and the "It will alright alright alright" part makes me feel at ease for some reason..... Anyhow I basically like all the songs on the Magic Album maybe except for roller coaster. It's not my favorite but I wouldn't mind listening to it. My favorite title track though has to be Crown. I remember loving the teaser when it first came out and was immediately hooked. I'm not sure how to describe but it made me so happy and at ease whenever I listen to it. Afterwards it wasn't until last year February or March, I started to listen/discover to their other songs. Not going to lie though, I know TXT is probably gonna do more dark concepts in the future but I really dig their refreshing side more. They really fit it too. When Can't You See Me came out last year, I wasn't the biggest fan. BUT when Blue Hour came out, I was so happy. Even if they do more darker tracks in the future, I hope they will continue to serve some refreshing bops in their albums.

Hello! Ahh okay I figure. I probably should avoid twitter ahaha.... What is the guild? I did make this account awhile ago but I never post, only lurked lol. Didn't they explain for Blue Hour that it was a prequel to the chapter and it was like right before everything went bad? Thats why it is at 5:53pm because that is before the sunset....Not sure.. haha

Hello! Moas can get overboard sometimes :sweatr: . I thought the same about comeback hint ^^, +U theories make us think wide lol. You should try watching txt x to do as well if you haven't yet!

Hello! ahahahah I see. I don't want too dive deep into theories because I'm lazy lol and also tired when I come home from work. Maybe the chaos chapter will be chaotic. LOL. sorry pun.... I have watched TXT TO DO before. I haven't been up to date with it though.

i think that too

I thought of the chaos chapter being somber but maybe it'll be like super sad, i'm not ready ANYWAY

Hello! Well the chaos chapter is called the chaos chapter... so I'm expecting something dramatic and dark lol. It probably will be sad. I'm ready.

*pops in* Hello. I’ve been lurking for a bit lol. Im not sure how it works here but I’m happy to see these replies on these thread. I have been using twitter for updates but the recent events, especially with soobin’s song update. It kind of didn’t sit well with me when everyone on twitter was just saying soobin is going thru a break up because of his song recommendation. While it could be a possibility and it was funny at first, but I felt like they went over board there. Just my opinion though.... also I feel like it may be a comeback hint lol... anyhow... I’ve been a causal moa for a while now. Their music has really help me during the pandemic and their show one dream too.

OP, I’m sorry that you are feeling that way and I get where you are coming from. It must be hard to seeing many of your favs go thru shit and possibly be a**holes in real life. However, I hope you take this as a learning experience. I’ve been thru that you too a couple years ago. Learn to take a step back and reevaluate your relationship with Kpop. Why do you feel a certain way? Why do you do this or that? Just some questions to ask yourself. I’m not sure what your definition of a Stan is but maybe take a step back from what you are doing. Pause all the Kpop social media account you have if you really need to and maybe even stop yourself from going into this forum for a while. Remember that idols are humans themselves and they can make mistakes. Not everyone is nice but not everyone is an a**hole too. Will we ever find out?? Maybe... Or Maybe not , we may never know but that’s why it’s important to have boundaries and stuff. Also not only in Kpop, but we will never know what will happen in life in general! Who saw covid happening and was gonna affected the whole world?? If anything 2020 taught us, it’s that we can never plan too far ahead and the present moment is so important. I know it’s easily said than done.

A little story to people who may not understand why may we get so obsessed our favs. This is just my shortened story of it. Others will have different story. There was a point in my life(a couple years ago) where things was just falling apart. Didn’t have much friends and family couldn’t understand me. School/job wasn’t going well and all I felt like I had was Kpop back then. Nothing felt as exciting as Kpop. So I was attached to idols because I felt so alone in this world. However I got a wake up call when the Burning Scandal happened and I knew I had to take a step back. I did not stab Seungri btw. I stanned BTS then (still a fan though) and Wanna One just disbanded. Now I’m doing better. I may still have drawbacks from time to time. I still really like Kpop but now I learn to keep my boundaries. I deleted twitter. I’m also very lucky to have a friend that likes Kpop too (but was not as attached to me) and she understood where I was coming from. It strengthen our friendship. I also tried to find new hobbies and Limit myself to watching Kpop content during the weekend and set a time limit on my phone. You will be surprised, when you don’t put so much attention into Kpop, you eventually don’t feel as attached.

Sorrry for the typoss

BRUH?

I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE THINKING IF THE WHOLE MIDDLE/HIGH SCHOOL KNEW THIS WHY DIDNT THE HUNDREDS OF STUDENTS SAY SOME? LIKE ID UNDERSTAND IF IT WAS A FEW PEOPLE BUT FROM THE ALLEGATIONS, THE WHOLE SCHOOL MUST HAVE KNOWN IF THEYRE TRUE! HES BEEN ACTING SINCE 2009! THATS SINCE HE WAS 16 YEARS OLD? HE WAS DOING THAT WHILE HE WAS ACTING? THEN BECAME A TRAINEE IN 2012 AT 18-19? BRUH, IM NOT MAKING A JUDGEMENT JUST YET.

:boredr:

Because people are afraid to stand up to the bullies, including teachers and staff at school. They don’t want to get involved and they rather buried the case instead of addressing because it will “taint” their school name. Bullies will always find a way to get back at whoever reveals it. Even if you you just stand up for someone who is getting bullied, they will also bully you too. Also if the bullies have powerful family, they probably will do something about it and probably sue. I heard from a Korean that it’s very hard for them to report a student and even if it’s as bad as murder (maybe a bit exaggeration there) it will be very hard to report it. Once it goes in your record, it’s in your record forever and it can ruin the bullies’ life. Probably they can’t get a job or something like that. 🙄 I remember Hoon from Ukiss (a couple years back), his relative was beaten up to in vegatable state in elementary school. But the school and bullies’ parents did not want to do anything about it because you know “reputation”. Hoon literally had to use his platform to ask the fans to sign a petition for the Blue House to review the case. It’s that sad..... :( I believe (even though I hate how everyone is so quick to cancel in Korea) that it’s very hard to stand up against the bullies/illjin and thats why many are choosing to speak up now. If you go against them, you basically go against the whole iljin group. I digress but This is not in Korea but a school in the US. I already graduated this hs but my brother who was still in hs then told me that the swim team, there was a sexual harassment case in the locker room. A bunch of boys sexually harassed another boy, the coach knew and probably almost everyone in swim team in the knew. (Keep in mind there’s a bunch of people in the swim team. We had about 60-90 people when I was in hs) But no one did anything about it. Idk if the boy didn’t want to report it or not but I believe there were some evidences. 🤷‍♀️ People who have a lot of power is very scary. Edit: typos

Mate, no one is saying bullying is not serious. But going after people for something they've done as kids 10 years ago is a fucking bullying in itself

I agree that people who bully can change and it’s horrible that people can get canceled very easily they did 10 years ago. I’m not saying whether which is side is right but rather the perspective. Everyone is talking bullies grow up and they can change. But what about the victims, they are mentally and physically traumatized? It’s gonna affect them for the rest of your life. Especially if it’s a really bad case. Bullying is also very hard to prove. Korea is number 1 country for suicides and many of the cases are young kids to teenager. Probably due to pressure and to bullying. These cases in school always get put under the rug and the bullies never get in trouble. They mostly get away with everything. The teacher and school doesn’t do anything about it because it can taint their school image and that can result into less enrollment in their school. The others will ostracized you if you are bullied because if you stand up to them, they will also bully you to.Also image or “face” is very important to Koreans. Also if the bullies’ parent is powerful, no one will dare to go against them. Koreans are just tired of it getting swept under the rug. You can probably read up English Teachers’ experience in Korea and how bullying is dealt there. I know canceling Idols without any proofs is very bad and can be bullying in itself but I think I understand where they are coming from, they are just so tired of it being swept under the rug. I guess this is what I’m trying to say. I’m not saying what they are doing is right but I guess they want to be heard. I hope this made sense and sorry for all the typos. Typing from phone.

Not sure if this was posted before but It definitely put me in a better perspective on the why the bully accusations are going on. I’m still neutral in most cases.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I’m not saying which country started the cancel culture but here’s a video that may put you a better perspective of why bullying is so serious in Korea. It’s long but worth a watch. The person went to school in both Korea and United States.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.