Non-pop Korean music fans gather here

• Sooo. I hope I put this in the correct section.

I’m a person who like different genre. I used to follow Stone music and found plenty of hidden gem what is not popular with overseas. C&J gonna close down Stone Entertainment and will put the artists to other companies and it’s makes me a bit worried as to how am I gonna find my favorites like Niea or Gong.

If you listen different genre from kpop where do you find your favorites? What gems did you found? It can be R&B or Indie or Rock.

Also here is a couple of song I found from the channel.

The first band I found on the channel. They disbanded since the. But I love they music. I wish I can get they album. 😭

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Gong

Love how weird his singing style is. ❤️

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

OuiOui Ocean

Such a pretty voice. I can’t describe it any other way.

Lacuna Dancing in the rain.

Indie-rock?

• I like Leenalchi and SsingSsing.

• Antenna Entertainment has a good set of non K-pop, mostly Jazz artists - they do very good stuff.

And yes, I thoroughly enjoyed Leenalchi, like Song Sohee.

I also expect that many of current idols, now stuck in the money-spinning kpop factories, if truly musically inclined, will return to their genre roots, after their peak, then hopefully their idol fame will boost those genres well.

RM the hip-hop artist might be musically more impressive, than BTS Kpop. We will have to see.

• trot is underappreciated here.

but it's huge with gp in korea.

need more maria hype.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!