D-Crunch Members Test Positive For Covid

• ugh stupid covid i'm glad i had my vaccinations i hope they recover safely :crys::crys:

Yep and unlike the USA over here in Korea the pandemic was controlled by quarantines,masks and social distancing no shutdowns or idiots majorly ignoring the rules. The downside we are not America= the country that created the vaccine. So as a result nobody has access to it as the policy is to vaccinate its own population first before world distribution. So the clever way people here got the vaccine is taking a vacation in the usa especially family who has dual citizenship. Eventually idol companies will start doing that sending idols to the USA for a music video or something else that will take a month+ just to get them a vaccine.

• all I know is, if i see ONE MORE PERSON blaming the boys for this shit I'm ripping assholes. There is NO WAY to tell how, when, or where they got it, It is DISGUSTING to see people blaming them. How fucking inconsiderate can people be? Is everyone suddenly experts on this fucking virus and can sit here and just have the audacity to place blame? Do you honestly think they wanted to get sick during their comeback? Jesus christ people. fucking disgusting.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!