Sone don't want to have this discussion but Ima start it anyway...

• How much do you think the remaining 8 Snsd members contributed to Sica-gate? 44

The result is only visible to the participants.

...because it's a new forum!

1. Some or all Snsd members participated in the Sica-gate.

Why?

Because, I don't believe that Jessica would call them out if they did absolutely nothing wrong.

2. Even if she was kicked out, I don't think Jessica is completely innocent. She must have done something that got some members/all members to support her getting kicked.

3. I get it, it's history and everything, and I already moved on but you know, we can just talk about it.

I can't stop talking about this because SM handled it so poorly that many questions are still unanswered.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I would have to say 75% contributed.

It honestly was a stupid decision if you ask me, all because she wanted to run her business as well as be in the group.

Imagine if she was still in the group now...I think about it all the time (Sica was my bias).

I have her solo music to jam to.

• All of them. Coz she would be in good terms on the members who didn't gate her but seeing she have beef now with all of them speaks a lot :!::!::!:

I don't know if she has beef with all members but she can't have open relationships with any of them for some reasons.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• 75% most likely

had to be the majority to get her kicked out

considering some left I don't feel like it was a 100% decision

I agree. I don't think Yoona or Sunny supported it in any way and those who left may have done so after realising that it was never going to be the same again or even close to that because the fandom was divided. It was the best time to go solo and do what SM couldn't help them do.

• Kicking her was so stupid. They all lost, the girls and SM, everyone lost something important. They must all feel stupid about it now.

• I don't think so. The other members who left SM can talk to her if they want to assuming SM were prohibiting them when they were still signed with SM.

Jessica seems to be friends with Tiffany, Sooyoung and Yoona.

SM can't control what they do privately because it's their life.

• OOP.. I do think the girls knew that it was going to happen

They definitely took part in it.

• Kicking her was so stupid. They all lost, the girls and SM, everyone lost something important. They must all feel stupid about it now.

I agree, they have all lost all of them were important and contributed something to the group.

I still love SNSD now, but to me their songs after 9/30 feel empty...but One Last Time still gets me

• I agree, they have all lost all of them were important and contributed something to the group.

I still love SNSD now, but to me their songs after 9/30 feel empty...but One Last Time still gets me

One Last Time and Sailing are definitely their best as 8. Musically, Jessica added something extra special, and each member's role was definitively perfect but all that changed.

• But I don't see any signs of it just like a simple liking IG posts or others seeing them hang out. Anyways, all are assumptions here no one really knows

They can't publicly show it but fans know.

Apparently, Tiffany played Jessica's music during her concert tour, Sooyoung and Jessica share many mutual friends and attend the same parties.

For Yoona, she's the only member who openly shared a photo of 9 on their 10th anniversary and the two were best friends.

• For all we know Sica maybe contacts the members through email or texts.

And didn't Yuri like a few of Jessica's posts?

Yuri is definitely friends with Jessica, Jessica referred to her as a friend too.

• They can't publicly show it but fans know.

Apparently, Tiffany played Jessica's music during her concert tour, Sooyoung and Jessica share many mutual friends and attend the same parties.

For Yoona, she's the only member who openly shared a photo of 9 on their 10th anniversary and the two were best friends.

It is simple for the fans to spot them together if they really hanged out especially on the areas where they had to go at the same places for events. They've should've been spotted before. That's just me

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:
    ✴✴✴✴✴ KIM JISOO'S HUSBANDO ✴✴✴✴✴
    b7de288879b59732b5115a93d7f259edd464dd39.jpg2320df8ccb8a4af42b9e108fb34e3d8109964aae.jpg2a8fc619d348ef8f6380880604eb8bb8e97b8105.jpg

• It is simple for the fans to spot them together if they really hanged out especially on the areas where they had to go at the same places for events. They've should've been spotted before. That's just me

That has happened before.

• They were spotted before :?::!::!::!:

Not together but they attended the same parties and happened to be the same places.

• I think their involvement was minimal and she was kicked out because she refused to share her future business earnings with SM. Before Sicagate happened we have vids of the girls on stage clowning around and when they were in LA some months earlier Fany said said Sica would be venturing into designing so they definitely knew what she was planning and at least in the case of Tiffany were supportive, something just went wrong.

If there was some involvement I believe it was more likely some of them not being willing to stand up for her against SM than them outright voting her out.

I guess I should be voting 25%?

• Exactly my point, yet there's no one sees them interacting nor even talking. SoShi are big stars and the public won't miss something like that. :!::!::!:

That's why those moments that they tried to hide were discovered by fans. I'm too lazy to search for the receipts.

• //so before everyone call me delusional and fake sones i just want to state that this is my personal opinion//

its obviously have something to do with Taeyeon but i dont think Jessica really care about Taeyeon because we all know they never THAT close to begin with

i think its more like Tiffany suddenly change and move to Taeyeon side despite being Sica being the first one that close to Tiff

i believe that Yoona,Seohyun and Yuri dont really have anything to do with it but ofcourse they need to prioritize themselves first so sticking up with the majority is the wise choice to pick on that time

• I think their involvement was minimal and she was kicked out because she refused to share her future business earnings with SM. Before Sicagate happened we have vids of the girls on stage clowning around and when they were in LA some months earlier Fany said said Sica would be venturing into designing so they definitely knew what she was planning and at least in the case of Tiffany were supportive, something just went wrong.

If there was some involvement I believe it was more likely some of them not being willing to stand up for her against SM than them outright voting her out.

the day when Tiff promoting Sica brand,Sica actually cried on stage when they performed GEE during that time (KCON LA) which also happen to be her last stage

External Content www.youtube.com

I wonder why they never fought for her. She must have given them a good reason.

• Yes, it must have been a do or die kind of situation where they all had to be on one side.

If it all started because of the beef between Jessica and Taeyeon, then both must be regretting so much for not having dealt with it earlier before it ruined the whole group.

• Not a sone but i think yoona and sunny wouldn't be involved. Again maybe none of them were. No one knows.

Jessica wouldn't have called them out if they were on her side! She's not crazy.

• All of them. Coz she would be in good terms with the members who didn't gate her but seeing she have beef now with all of them speaks a lot :!::!::!:

Doubt there's bad blood between Jessica and every SNSD member; if you were following them closely, you could tell that Sunny and Yoona missed Jessica and they might still talk with her nowadays.

EDIT: There are only two members about who I'm sure there has been some kind of beef between them and Jessica and those are Taeyeon and Hyoyeon lol

6a4a222146b70f1e4ca500ab7bf03aef196aa3ce.gifv eb706b44286c3cdfd2e326f61d6821dc12513724.gifv cda7f49cee0d317c8b6573e2cbcdf1b72cabc462.gifv

Edited once, last by crissies ().

• She called them out? The whole group?

Search for her first post about the whole thing immediately after she had been kicked out.

• yes there is bad blood.

There are only 2 members who I think may have bad blood but maybe it's not even true.

• This thread contains 14 more posts that have been hidden for guests, please register yourself or login to continue reading.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!