What's It Like To Live In a $15 PER MONTH Dorm Room in China?

• check this out, imagine tricking whole system and living there alone for 60 bucks per month :D

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• check this out, imagine tricking whole system and living there alone for 60 bucks per month :D

Interesting!

Ahem, it's funny they have special hotel for making out. lol

I like the boys at 9:43 too.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• o.o ooof

Reminds me of a video I saw once where a girl from China stayed in Germany and she said since she is an exchange student but not that comon to have such "dorm"-rooms in Germany she was still surprised how cheap it was compared to where she was in China.

Basicaly she had a bathroom and a room with a diningtable, bed, closet, small kitchen-counter and she payed 230€ a month and she said back as she lived in Shanghai the same room had cost her around 800€ a month (thats almost 970$) and she said in her video that it was only that expensive cause she went to one of the best universitys in China. She said she had a cousin who also went to a university, but more in a rural area her cousin would allready pay around 500€ a month for rent (wich is about 600$)

If I look at the fact that as she said its uncomon to have such dorms in Germany, I can think of a lot people who said their children are renting apartments and share them with other people to not have a too high rent. This often means you have a seperate kitchen and bathroom but no livingroom since that room will be rented by someone as their bedroom that you normaly would use as a living room. Depending on the city and the type of apartment you end up paying between 500€ and 1.000€ to live with other people in a regular apartment.

My grandma has a friend who is a few years younger than her and her daughter is 5 years older than me and visited a university but since that city is known as "university city" almost all apartments were rented allready so she got a room in a very very old and expensive apartment with 2 other peple who also rented this apartment and cause of how big the apartment is and how old the building she had to pay 1.200€ rent (1.000€ actually and 200€ seperate for wifi, food, electricity, water, gas, household items etc.) and ooof

It's allways weird to know how different countries are and even how different it can be inside the same country and even on the level of how much you can aford and want to aford etc.

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!