TWICE June 2021 Comeback Wishlists

• Here is an official thread for everyone to write their wishlists for what they hope to see in TWICE's upcoming June 2021 comeback!

Just as a disclaimer, these are not complaints but merely things I would really be interested in seeing TWICE do for their comeback, I wouldn't hold it against them if some or none are done.

I'll start with mine! These will be about how I wish the title track, music video, album, and promotions of the era will be like!

Comeback Season:

• 4 weeks notice, announcement and reveal of comeback/era title 3 weeks before d-day, 3 weeks of pre-order
    • photo teasers within 1st week of comeback season, concept film and member teasers [that have nothing to do with the m/v] spanning the course of 3 days [3 members a day] in the second week, album details and one epic m/v teaser with no spoilers that can purely build and not diminish hype
    • pre-order opens for all sites at the same time with no delays

Title Track:

• legendary instrumental intro that draws listeners in but isn't too long
    • nayeon starts the song
    • sana/dahyun iconic catchy verse line
    • nahyo chorus & satzu chorus [rotates]
    • mina and tzuyu pre-chorus
    • jeongyeon and momo pre-chorus
    • iconic legendary ethereal memorable bridge sung by either mina or jihyo
    • jihyo main high note [see FANCY, Kura Kura]
    • *if there is a rap, [which i hope is very catchy and strong] i want it to be led by momo & chaeyoung
    • written or parts written by a twice member
    • fun, easy, memorable choreography that isn't too difficult or strenuous for the members to perform daily but can also showcase their skills and talents

Music Video:

• a lot of night time scenes
    • a lot of tzuyu scenes that showcase her visuals tremendously
    • many different sets/backgrounds/scenes
    • pretty aesthetic
    • good camerawork
    • three different backgrounds for the three choruses [last one at night]
    • pretty trendy/and or unique (trendsetter) fashion and styling for the members during the chorus
    • cohesive theme
    • memorable iconic scenes
    • fireworks or the aurora borealis in the night sky [cgi]
    • less green screen & cgi unless used for the wish listed above
    • good fairly equal screen time for all members
    • ends with tzuyu or sana looking at the camera as the main character [we need a TZUYU era]
    • vm project, lumpens, digipedi, naive or whoever produced kura kura as the music video's studio directors/producers

Album:

• 10th mini album
    • FRIDAY RELEASE
    • 7 songs; including cry for me
    • 5 songs written by twice members
    • tzuyu written song [by herself or with another member]
    • momo written song [see HOT, Love Foolish]
    • jihyo written song [see Up No More]
    • dreamy simple catchy summer song b-side
    • hard-hitting song with a great beat drop
    • SUNMI SONG
    • perhaps korean ver. of kura kura?? or english ver. of upcoming title track??

Promotions:

• 3-4 weeks of music show promotions [4 if this is our only kr comeback of the year]
    • a lot of variety shows (knowing brothers PLEASE)
    • some talk shows too!!
    • performances on some western shows [not necessary but jype is inevitably gonna do it so might as well do it while the song is fresh instead of hashing it out when the era is over]
    • interviews [all members, some members, solo]
    • promotions on the right channels and reaching the right audiences
    • making sure everyone knows the comeback is happening/is out
    • twitter emojis!!
    • itzy, skz, niziu dancing to the comeback [not necessary but i would really love to see them dancing to twice more]
    • jyp and twice pulling strings and getting close celebrity friends to promote too (ig: sunmi, etc...)
    • a lot of stocking, and distribution in western stores too (DO BETTER REPUBLIC!)
    • at the height of promotions, tease/reveal nayeon's upcoming solo in september

That's all I have for my wishlist so far! Feel free to leave yours in the thread! If you made it this far, thanks for reading!

the resident tzubin shipper

• wishlist:

- proper bikini/swimsuit - don't wanna see some full rashguards or those swimsuits which are covering whole body like for some middle-schoolers

- if not bikini then at least

da23f5_e257ee5a239e4e40b44a39c6e2ea3f37.gif

da23f5_1c469e1169634f9fa5aef3dd92743cbc.gif

it's summer time, they ain't children, let's not eff this up JYP

+ I wanna see some daylight scenes like here, not full video in the dark

+ if this was big ass resort then at least 3 sets for whole group
    + all members should have their own individual set

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• - proper bikini/swimsuit

Would something like this be acceptable?

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah this is cool still I am afraid they won't let girls show so much bodies because it's big 3 group

• Yeah this is cool still I am afraid they won't let girls show so much bodies because it's big 3 group

I just thought of something: It probably will not be possible to have proper swimsuits because of Chaeyoung's tattoos. Her arms have to be covered up right?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!