im not sad or happy

• i just see no meaning

my grades, theyre the worst, my mom yells at me for them, understandably

its just, i dont do them, its so hard even getting up from my bed in the morning

its tiring

im tired

i just want to sleep

but im not sleepy

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Life gets rough sometimes, but I have to believe you can pull through it. Don't hesitate to reach out to someone if you really need help. You don't have to do it alone.

I left my heart in LA again. Please continue taking good care of it.

• I honestly think that my words can not really have an impact on you, but I am willing to try because I care about you.

Life can and will be tough at times, but for some reason, we are almost expected to go on and ignore the pain. I can tell you that it is okay to stop for a while, recollect yourself and reflect. But I think what I really need to say to you is that I believe fully in you <3 Life goes on, and there are moments in time that teach us how to care for our wounds. Overall, we can become stronger from when we were hopeless and lost.

You also don't have to keep all this pain to yourself, I and many others are always willing to hear anything that you have to say. <3

Giving a virtual warm hug to you <3:claps:

BTS (방탄소년단) - PARADISE (낙원) (Color Coded Lyrics Eng/Rom/Han)

Track 01 - 조깅(Jogging) Official Lyric Video

work in progress

• I completely understand this. I’m in the same boat as you and I can agree that juggling school work is a hassle. It’s difficult to even think about being productive when you feel like you can even get out of the bed. My mom yells at me about my grades as well. We actually just had an argument about it a couple of hours ago. My mental health isn’t the best, and she is pretty supportive in helping me through it all but with school it’s a different story. I understand how my mother can be upset as well. She expects me to do well, and as her daughter, I am supposed to do just that but it’s difficult when you feel like your world is crumbling at your feet. As for the sleep part, I get that to. Sometimes I just want to sink into my bed and stay there. Sometimes I hope that I never have to get up. To sleep but not actually sleep. Just stay in my bed as life passes me by. I really understand that. I know this all can be stressful. It can be very overwhelming to deal with things such as this, but I want you to know that you are very strong. Life has its struggles indeed, but the fact that you continue to push on everyday despite what you are facing is truly amazing. After the storm, there is always a rainbow. You’ve got this! :borahae:

• Maybe you should seek help. Maybe there’s some treatment that could help you. I know a women with ADD who can’t will herself to get up and do much of anything without taking her medicine. There could be a real reason for your lack of motivation

i was also thinking about this, i really think i might be neurodivergent, i've been thinking about it for a while now, so i'm gonna ask if i can go to therapy because i'm pretty sure i can get diagnosed there, idk, maybe thats what plays a big part in my problems. i cant concentrate when doing my school work (like at all) even in irl school but now its just a bigger problem now that its online, and i have what i think are called "hyper-fixations" and a lot of other symptoms of ADHD. i know that i think i was even checked for ADHD when i was younger but i wasn't diagnosed, but i know that a huge chunk of young girls get undiagnosed because the diagnosis was based off little boys and adhd in boys and girls is diffrent

i just wish life wouldnt be so hard, i get teacher's yelling at me because i space off, shake my foot, or figdet cause i cant sit still, its just so hard

• i was also thinking about this, i really think i might be neurodivergent, i've been thinking about it for a while now, so i'm gonna ask if i can go to therapy because i'm pretty sure i can get diagnosed there, idk, maybe thats what plays a big part in my problems. i cant concentrate when doing my school work (like at all) even in irl school but now its just a bigger problem now that its online, and i have what i think are called "hyper-fixations" and a lot of other symptoms of ADHD. i know that i think i was even checked for ADHD when i was younger but i wasn't diagnosed, but i know that a huge chunk of young girls get undiagnosed because the diagnosis was based off little boys and adhd in boys and girls is diffrent

i just wish life wouldnt be so hard, i get teacher's yelling at me because i space off, shake my foot, or figdet cause i cant sit still, its just so hard

From what you’re telling I really think you should ask to get diagnosed again. It would suck if you were struggling with all of this if there’s simple help to get.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!