A list of the best Blackpink performances *no music shows*

• I tried to choose only 1 performance per song. Feel free to share yours and give opinions. ^ ^

*In no particular order

1. DKWTD - The Show

I'm still not over DKWTD's new version they presented at The show. The set looked magical and so did the girls. They sounded so clean singing, it was so good. Even though there is no choreo in this one, it's still one of my favorite performances of Blackpink.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2. Pretty Savage - The Late Late Show with James Corden

One of their most epic performances. I've never seen Blackpink do a choreo with so many dancers it looked amazing. Again the set was spectacular, the fashion, the stage presence everything was on point.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

3. LSG - Jimmy Kimmel Live

The most girly and pink set they've ever done lol. YG doesn't hold back with their budget for stages. Out of all of their LSG performances this was my favorite.

4. D4 - Coachella

LEGENDARY! A performance that went down in history. It was their first song they performed at Coachella and they absolutely killed it. The way Jennie SNAPPED with her rap part in this one i-...

5. Kil This Love - Tokyo Dome 2020

Both this one and the Coachella performances were amazing but i slightly prefer this one more. They sounded so good, the set was great, they looked great, nothing else to say.

6. HYLT - The Tonight Show Jimmy Fallon

The hanboks were stunning, there was fire on stage, great vocals great stage presence. I can't wait to see them perform this one in front of live audience.

7. Love to hate me / You never know - The Show

They are literally just sitting they and it's one of the best things ever. The live versions of the songs plus their vocals, their talent in singing really stands out in this performance. Lisa killed it with her rap part.

8. Boombayah - Blackpink Premium Debut Showcase in Japan

This is still one of my favorite performances of Boombayah. The energy in this one is insane.

9. Sure Thing (cover) - SBS Party People

No words.

10. D4 - The Show

There still isn't a good quality video for this performance and tried to keep it one performance per song but this one was too good not to mention. Both this one and the Coachella one are *chef's kiss. I mean there were shirtless hot yg oppars dancing with the girls on water with fire in the background...what more do we need. Here's some clapped-ass snippet of the performance. I really wish yg would release this performance as an official video.

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• OMG this is exactly what's on my list! I so agree. <3

I would probably switch DTKWTD performance with Coachella D4 :P that one is legendary :love:

I included d4 Coachella too it's at number 4 ^^ d4 has so many stages to choose from lol but the Coachella one and the one from the show are the best (idk if you meant placement wise, but if that's so, they are in no particular order)

Drop some moneY

erosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif896e43bc70930fa93538987bcf98568f828dbdc4.gifv 4ed3672a47d5a1db609af94f6965ecb4df788778.gifv 1569dce42941a2054232901ca03faba39b1d1fb5.gifverosezgif-com-gif-maker.gif

• I know my opinion is really unpopular. But i'm really not impressed by Blackpink performance. They're for me one of the weakest performer in kpop right now. Their performance never make me feel "wow it's amazing", i've so many difficult to tell myself "wow this is a pure Blackpink performance, only them can do it". I find that the group lacks its own identity on stage.

For exemple, the performance you ranked #1 (DKWTD - The Show). What is amazing about this performance ? The performance relies above all on the vocal, there is no choreography, or anything spectacular. Except the problem is that I can't appreciate this kind of performance when a band has such weak vocals.

This is totally true if you tell me that they are not the only band to do this and with such weak vocals. But even their other performances are not impressive to me, even their choreography lacks identity and is not striking. It's the girl group which is at the top right now and I find that their performance has nothing to do with their status, I am much more impressed by the new groups than by Blackpink.

I know my opinion is unpopular, and I don't want to start a fanwar or anything. This is just a personal opinion, not an attack on the group or any of its members itself.

• 5. DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO - 190424

External Content youtu.be

4. As If It's Your Last 마지막처럼 @ Blackpink In Your Area Chicago

3. 불장난 (PLAYING WITH FIRE)’ + ‘마지막처럼 (AS IF IT’S YOUR LAST)’ at 2018 Golden Disc Awards

2. Dx4 on The Late Show

1. PRETTY SAVAGE, DDU DU DDU DU - "THE SHOW"

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• ok then leave u didnt have to come here this is about praising bp so much negativity............. :|?(:rolleyes:

• It's not a ranking i clearly wrote *IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER* i also gave my opinion on why said performance is good, did you read that part? I'll spell it out again. They use live band and they sing live. I loved the live version of the song they performed. The vocals sounded very clean and the version of the song is very different from the original in a good way. They didn't have a choreo because it's more of a slow song where they showcase their talent, proving that you don't always need a choreo to shine. Plus the set was amazing.

And i would get if you say you personally don't like their performances and prefer some more complex choreography, but to say they are the weakest at live performance? When there are some groups that can't even sing live and have no charisma on stage ... it's a reach and it's very disrespectful, especially on an appreciation thread.

Drop some moneY

• And you felt the need to say this in this particular appreciation thread why...?

Anyways, OP, those are all some great choices! I would add the D4 Remix from their Japanese 2020 Dome Tour as well—they pop off with their adlibs in it :pepemusic:

• And you felt the need to say this in this particular appreciation thread why...?

Anyways, OP, those are all some great choices! I would add the D4 Remix from their Japanese 2020 Dome Tour as well—they pop off with their adlibs in it :pepemusic:

omg i can't believe i totally forgot about the d4 remix at tokyo dome that was epic!!

Drop some moneY

• Your fav group is inferior to bp in both singing and dancing. Having a badass face aint synonimous of stage presence either. Sounds to me like you are just salty bp are 20 times more popular than them, get lost and stop coming into bp & blinks business

• It's not a ranking i clearly wrote *IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER*

Oh sry for this point. I didn't saw this part.

i also gave my opinion on why said performance is good, did you read that part?

Yes and where is the problem ? Did i say something about your opinion ? I just give my opinion too. I didn't attack you at all, why so much aggressivity ? Cause my opinion is not the same as yours?

it's a reach and it's very disrespectful, especially on an appreciation thread.

So it's disrespectful to share an opinion which is different from yours? If you only want positive feedback do that in the blackpink guild at least it will be clearer. Once again I only shared a personal opinion, I did not attack anyone, I only expressed a feeling.

When there are some groups that can't even sing live and have no charisma on stage ...

Who're these groups in your opinion ? I'd be interested if you could explain to me why you don't like the performances of these bands and why you prefer Blackpink. Give me an example of a performance where you think Blackpink is better and explain why, it will be interesting for me to have a different point of view than mine.

And you felt the need to say this in this particular appreciation thread why...?

Because like i said in my post :

Their performance never make me feel "wow it's amazing", i've so many difficult to tell myself "wow this is a pure Blackpink performance, only them can do it".

I just share my personal feelings and explain why. I just wanted to get some feedback as to why others unlike me are enjoying blackpink's performance. I try to change my point of view, to get to appreciate the performance of Blackpink that's all.

Your fav group is inferior to bp in both singing and dancing.

And who is my favorite band? You seem to know them well.

• Girl you shared what was a negative opinion on an appreciation thread and i responded to that in the most none aggressive way what are you talking about? It's a discussion. I answered your questions and commented on your opinion and shade towards blackpink. I just don't understand when people say something negative and don't expect a response.

And now my appreciation thread is turning into whatever this is, so let's just stop here okay. There's no point in arguing about this.

Drop some moneY

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!