TXT did great on the Ellen Show ๐Ÿ‘

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

TXT performance on the Ellen show was so good! I'm lying when I say I replayed the performance 4 times already. :omgr:

I've never heard of this "We Lost the Summer" song until today. Why didn't anyone tell TXT had such good music as well?

Generally, my ego would not let me say this as a BTS stan, but We Lost Our Summer is way better than Dynamite. :-)

Even their stage presence and dancing were on point! :pepe-toast:

At first I was planning on making a bait thread about TXT performing on the Ellen, despite not being as big as 2017 BTS. But I changed my mind. They need appreciation. way more appreciation than what the kpop community offers! I might not be a stan, but I'm looking forward to what they have to offer.

I usually don't make appreciation threads, but I'm in a positive mood today. Pray for me to always stay this way! :D

๐๐“๐’ โ™ก ๐๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค๐ฉ๐ข๐ง๐ค โ™ก ๐€๐ž๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š

c09dafd21a568e816f2cb77504fa56a8086e9412.gifv

• At first I was planning on making a bait thread about TXT performing on the Ellen, despite not being as big as 2017 BTS.

Why? Just why?

MOAs are tired of this shit.

Plus, you said it anyway now. :clown:

Is he.....you know?

ํˆฌ๋ชจ๋กœ์šฐ๋ฐ”์ดํˆฌ๊ฒŒ๋” แ›ซ ๋ฐฉํƒ„
    ๋ ˆ๋“œ๋ฒจ๋ฒณ แ›ซ ์—‘์†Œ แ›ซ ์ƒค์ด๋‹ˆ แ›ซ ์—์ดํ‹ฐ์ฆˆ

• Why? Just why?

MOAs are tired of this shit.

okay I'm sorry. I've changed my opinion on TXT, so only good threads about them from now on. :-)

• okay I'm sorry. I've changed my opinion on TXT, so only good threads about them from now on. :-)

Not telling you to do that (critical opinions are fine as long as they're respectful), but please.

Baiting with the BTS comparisons fucking sucks, especially as someone who's been a fan since debut

Is he.....you know?

ํˆฌ๋ชจ๋กœ์šฐ๋ฐ”์ดํˆฌ๊ฒŒ๋” แ›ซ ๋ฐฉํƒ„
    ๋ ˆ๋“œ๋ฒจ๋ฒณ แ›ซ ์—‘์†Œ แ›ซ ์ƒค์ด๋‹ˆ แ›ซ ์—์ดํ‹ฐ์ฆˆ

• Just appreciate the performance please

We don't need all the extras

Not telling you to do that (critical opinions are fine as long as they're respectful), but please.

Baiting with the BTS comparisons fucking sucks, especially as someone who's been a fan since debut

okay. I'll take that into consideration :thumbup:

• My Dynamite Song Appreciation Thread has been put to waste, but I like we lost the summer too, It is literally one of my fav TXT songs. Now that I think about it, I do remember a lot of people hating on it. Well, you know what my upcoming song appreciation thread is gonna be.

• :smirks: they performances always good <3

• Havenโ€™t a bunch of kpop groups performed on a Ellen, despite none of them being as successful as 2017 BTS? Letโ€™s stop comparing other groups to BTS, we all know it would be insincere.

• I've never heard of this "We Lost the Summer" song until today. Why didn't anyone tell TXT had such good music as well?

Generally, my ego would not let me say this as a BTS stan, but We Lost Our Summer is way better than Dynamite.

No one hid that they have good music?? Why would you have ego over a song that you had nothing to do with or a group that youโ€™re not part of? Iโ€™m army (and moa) and I love TXT discography and will tell anyone who wants to listen that I fully believe that TXT have the best MVs in the entire industry. East or West. โ€œNot as big as 2017 BTSโ€ is very arrogant and dismissive.

Participate now!

Donโ€™t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!