Anyone following jennie arboretum witch hunt on pann

• I swear the biggest Jennie antis seems to be her own supposed fans. Especially international fans who can’t keep their mouths shut and just wait and not using some pann post.

If their is a real scandal, we will know through NAVER.

Using TMI who are a very selective account. It’s the same for Netizen or idk the name of the account trying to blow the situation and using Instagram comments for exemple of negative reactions lol.

Fr please stop adding unnecessary drama.

• IF it were you nobody would care, honesty here in Korea these bored of life netizens willbash on anyone popular for tiny shit everyone else does. They could see a hundred people including themselves spit on the sidewalk, then go omg xyz celebrity is trash arrggh hate hate. The moment they saw them spit on the ground. Its just bullshit

• The tmi is actually after the clarification. Many people pointed out the double standards now on pann but there are also people who keeps trying to ruin her in the comments. Don't underestimate pann because many scandals starting from those small platforms, especially if its trending for days. If not why do the arboretum staffs and yg has to clarify it.

And it's still going strong because people demanding vlive to be investigated too.

• Fr now i feel like that time when i wore mask before anybody around me does and then comes the lock down and guess who got the mask stashed before it runs out on stores.

This is a real concern after she keeps trending for negative things and then come the clarification but what they does is still disappointing, like praising bp while secretly want them to fall.

I'm just going to wait how it'll ends, because if she had to pay fines then many youtubers and vlive recordings should be investigated too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!