So about Seo Ye Ji........

• Tbh, I feel bad for Seo Ye Ji...

From just a simple issue that "Kim Jung Hyun dating Seo Ji-Hye" to Seo Ye Ji losing everything...

Showbiz in Korea is very toxic...

Let’s say all the allegations were true, but that’s already in the past and she is now doing well with her acting and projects. K Showbiz shouldn’t be focusing and digging her past issues, because they are just killing someone’s dream and passion.

They should have been focusing more and appreciate Seo Ye Ji’s talent and acting instead of spreading nonsense.

Because of this, we may not see anymore Seo Ye Ji film. It's just a waste because she is an amazing actress and we can't deny that.

Also, we all make mistakes and we are all not perfect. 🤷‍♀️

• Official Post

If the rumors are true then it also involves her current boyfriend who is allegedly still being abused, so how is it the past?

• What I don't like is people taking unverified rumours as the truth? It's sus that this hit just as their career's are taking off. Especially after his agency are on a rampage trying to dig up dirt on him.

If she really was being controlling then he shouldn't have taken up the drama which involves shit that'll upset your girlfriend, he was not a nugu or he could have left her. Both are gorgeous and can find other people and drama's. As someone who has ocd I wipe my hands after touching someone aswell. I feel really minor issues are being strung along to make it look deviant. I'll wait until the dust has settled to make a judgement.

Desbundar

• If the rumors are true, I think that she should be held accountable. The things that she has been accused of are terrible, and I don’t think they should fly under the radar. She’s a talented actor don’t get me wrong, and I really supported her. But if she has actually done all of the things that have been brought to light, that is not okay.

• Op... It's all rumors, but the fact that you think these kind of rumors shouldn't make her accountable by her actions just bc she is a "good actor" is really ..... I hope from now on you judge no one, literally no one and their scandals bc you are really accepting this kind of behavior bc they are from the past ...

IF the rumors are true, then yeah, she can go to hell with her shitty personality treating others like slaves and just being plain rude, totally rude. Aaaaaand her rumors aren't sooooo in the past, it happened until "last year" with the rumor of her current boyfriend still being a victim of her abusive and toxic attitude..

• Well, don't worry. This won't end her career.

This is far less serious then those bully scandal.

Just hiatus for 1 -2 years. She will come back out.

• Let’s say IF all the allegations were true, does she already admit that? Does she already apologize for her mistakes? Does she already change?

If i'm not mistaken, KJH also got backlash because of his bad behavior on "time" drama back then. As far as i know, knetz criticize both of them (KJH and SYJ).

KJH doesn't lose everything like SYJ (Drama and CFs) because he doesn't have any project right now :pepe-joy: , he even doesn't have agency to back him up :pepe-joy: .

• If this should apply to her then it should apply to everyone period. Without any objections

• If it’s true:

Public people should be held accountable for their actions just like any other person would have been. Being good at something, does not save someone from their own self-inflicted consequences.

Why can everyone else be a decent human being and live their life, she not?

Ah, I killed someone yesterday. Since I can play the fluet so well and since it was in past, I should not be persecuted - I mean I am only living my dream 😭😢😢😢😭😭😭😢

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!