TW// Racist white teacher calls her student n-word

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I live very very close to this state like only a couple hours away and unless you are in OK city this is very common but even in OK city police unless they are of color are super hostile. :-( A friend of mine who's family moved to the Western US from South Korea before they were born and then, moved there to OK in recent years and they love it as it is cheaper to run their business and have an home in that state but really hate the way people act there. For our whole friend group especially with all the recent incidents in Oklahoma it makes us worry for them as they are some of the sweetest people on the planet. It is very much flip floppy down south in US, in most big cities you should be okay but you want to stay out of the smaller areas after dark as things get interesting, unless you are white or are white passing. :ak_jisootrigerred: That is putting it politely.

Micah Forever

Benny's Smoll Bean

Utada-Hikaru-Blue-Stay-Magical-Sig.png

• this is personally why i hate white people

especially as a hispanic

tbh the "hey siri call 911" made me laugh

which makes me wonder why Hispanics are so eager to migrate to white majority countries when their cultures are clearly incompatible with that of white people. If they are looking for opportunities they are better off developing their own economies like the Four Asian Tigers did

• Not really surprised to open a thread about racism only to find a racist in the comments.

im not racist though?

how was what I said racist and ill take it out.

because I'm not a racist, and I know all my friends are being called rude names in public and so am i

so tell me please so that I can remove it

• im not racist though?

because I'm not a racist, and I know all my friends are being called rude names in public and so am i

its even come to the point were i cant speak to my spanish speaking father in public anymore, if he calls me i have to tell him ill call him when i get in the car or when i get home.

• im not racist though?

'This is personally why I hate white people'

racism

/ˈreɪsɪz(ə)m/
    Learn to pronounce

noun

1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized. "a programme to combat racism"
  • you can't be racist against white people.

baepsaechan you said nothing wrong. don't let them gaslight you.

it's perfectly normal for a marginalized group to feel trauma and distrust towards people they've had bad experiences with.

that's not the same thing as the system of people in a position of power discriminating against others based off the color of their skin.

white people have never and will never be in a position where another race can enforce power over them at a systemic level.

white people have never and will never have dehumanizing slurs hurled at them based off of the color of their skin.

white people fr go around calling people all type of slurs and animals and disrespect their language and culture, and then when black people and poc say 'i don't trust/like white people because of the way they've made me feel unsafe' they turn around and say 'sToP bEiNg RaCiSt tO Me, wHaT hApPeNeD tO tHe tOlEraNt LeFt' :clown:

• Another pathetic racist.

• You can be racist to a white person, it doesn't matter what race you are because we all have a race and there are people who will judge you by that.

I've had many bad experiences with POC, yes, I live in a mainly non white country so yeah, there is a lot of 'systemic racism', many insults are thrown to me by POC that are dehumanizing

There are some white people who do call POC bad things and treat them horribly but there are people from all races that do that to other races, including whites

I could say that I don't trust black or asian people because of the way they've made me feel unsafe and somehow I'd be called racist by people who have never asked or seen the way I've been treated

Such double standards

• You can be racist to a white person, it doesn't matter what race you are because we all have a race and there are people who will judge you by that.

I've had many bad experiences with POC, yes, I live in a mainly non white country so yeah, there is a lot of 'systemic racism', many insults are thrown to me by POC that are dehumanizing

There are some white people who do call POC bad things and treat them horribly but there are people from all races that do that to other races, including whites

I could say that I don't trust black or asian people because of the way they've made me feel unsafe and somehow I'd be called racist by people who have never asked or seen the way I've been treated

Such double standards

that's racial prejudice not racism. someone judging you because you're white is not the same as what black people and poc have gone through.

tell me, what laws or systems have been put in place to oppress you in your country simply because you're white?

what areas were white people historically barred from in your country?

what neighborhoods are unsafe for you after dark because you're white?

what jobs or healthcare or schooling are you not allowed because you're white?

which police officers murder you because you're white?

which poc have made you feel unsafe because you're white?

i said slurs. not insults. there are no slurs that hold power over you because white people have never actually been treated as subhuman based off of their race.

it's not a double standard at all once you actually try and understand what racism is, why it differs from racial prejudice, and why you'll never face it as a white person.

• Of course, because the over generalization of one group of individuals is bad, but the over generalization of another group is ok. For some reason.

you're oversimplifying what racism actually is for the point of your argument. again. i've already explained it in this thread. i've already explained to you many times in other threads. you clearly don't care and have not bothered to pick up a book. stop interacting with me.

• I believe that Caucasians can experience racism

Like some people call them N*zis and some sht

But yeah

Caucasians here in America

Have such a privilege compared to people of color

But America wasnt even they land in the first place

Society is fosho fcked up

“Welcome to good burger, home of the good burger, can I take your order?”

• you're oversimplifying what racism actually is for the point of your argument. again. i've already explained it in this thread. i've already explained to you many times in other threads. you clearly don't care and have not bothered to pick up a book. stop interacting with me.

I could just as easily say your definition is conveniently shaped to fit your argument. Doesn't make it right. Basically you say there is no systemic discrimination towards white people. Of course there won't be any in territories where white people are the majority. And even so, it doesn't mean there won't ever be any actions fueled by racist prejudice against white individuals. And the white dude who gets robbed or assaulted or even killed just because he's white, I guess he won't care much that it's not systemic issue. If he gets stabbed or punched in the face, it won't be any less painful.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!