When Will Apink Next Comeback?

• It's been a year since Dumhdurum

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I was expecting a comeback, but with Chorong's bullying accusation I can't see them getting a comeback in the near future... :pepe-comfy:

By the way, what's the longest gap between Apink's comebacks?

• They are releasing an anniversary single on the 19th of this month.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Well she is back at her radio job, so maybe it will be pushed to after summer.

• She who?

Radio what?

• I expected them to have a 10th year anniversary comeback just like SNSD. I'm shocked they didn't.

• I expected them to have a 10th year anniversary comeback just like SNSD. I'm shocked they didn't.

But they have?

External Content youtu.be

• But they have?

External Content youtu.be

I think that's just a special digital single. They release it every year on their anniversary pretty much, but now that they are a decade old they should have done smth more special.

• What did SNSD do?

Comeback with actual promotions

• Comeback tomorrow with a digital single.

External Content www.instagram.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

• Comeback tomorrow with a digital single.

External Content www.instagram.com

damn, how did you get here?

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!