BP will become the best selling female group ever on Gaon

• Their back catalog sells very well so by 2023 those numbers I mentioned will be achievable

I see em releasing a single album in 2022 that could potentially sell 1M alone...

Reason why I don't think an album will happen in 2022 is due to touring resuming, YG is itching for that 150M USD world tour BP will surely bring lol

I think, based on the various acts' release history in YG, YG would release a BP album (probably a mini though) just before the tour, or at the very least in the middle of the tour between legs (so they can more easily repeat venues multiple times again). It's more rare in YG to have a tour without a new album to go with it. I do think 2022 will be focused more on their tour than whatever they release physically, but I still believe they will have one.

• I think, based on the various acts' release history in YG, YG would release a BP album (probably a mini though) just before the tour, or at the very least in the middle of the tour between legs (so they can more easily repeat venues multiple times again). It's more rare in YG to have a tour without a new album to go with it. I do think 2022 will be focused more on their tour than whatever they release physically, but I still believe they will have one.

Yes 2021 album will be the material they use for their 2022 world tour

Then new album early 2023 & another world tour in the summer

• Yes 2021 album will be the material they use for their 2022 world tour

Then new album early 2023 & another world tour in the summer

Unless the 2022 tour starts very very soon after the 2021 album is released (like album in November and tour from January), I would argue they would release a 2022 mini before the tour. Just based off the history of YG act's albums and tours that's more likely.

We'll find out in a year.

• Unless the 2022 tour starts very very soon after the 2021 album is released (like album in November and tour from January), I would argue they would release a 2022 mini before the tour. Just based off the history of YG act's albums and tours that's more likely.

We'll find out in a year.

My estimate

October 1st New album

February jisoo solo debut

March/April- August world tour

• I do see BP snatching the best selling gg in gaon in this year if they have a comeback, specially since catalogue sales keep selling well and March Update was both KTL and SU highest sales ever since their 2nd month of release, plus The Album keeps selling decently and their 2021 comebacks will definitely be over 2m sales

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!