BP will become the best selling female group ever on Gaon

• Before disbanding it's possible. If they extend their contract it's definite.
    I'd put it at a 50 percent chance before their first contract ends in 2023. Only because they don't come back often enough.

If their album sales continue to multiply each comeback and they become a multi-million seller with just one album, they just need like 2-3 more albums possibly.

• Before disbanding it's possible. If they extend their contract it's definite.
    I'd put it at a 50 percent chance before their first contract ends in 2023. Only because they don't come back often enough.

If their album sales continue to multiply each comeback and they become a multi-million seller with just one album, they just need like 2-3 more albums possibly.

It goes like this:

SU & KTL = 1.2M

THE ALBUM = 1.8M

2021 album = 2.5M

2023 album = 3.5M

Single albums = 1M

OR

Repackage = 1M

This is based on current data & growth predictions for the next 2years+

• idk about best selling ever cause twice release too many albums. If yg gave bp 2 releases a year, they would do it easily. But regardless I see them surpassing 10m as well considering even their older albums keep selling

Twice has reached their peak & I strongly doubt all members will renew come 2022

BP will achieve 10M by their 7th anniversary with the same level of releases we used to

• Twice has reached their peak & I strongly doubt all members will renew come 2022

BP will achieve 10M by their 7th anniversary with the same level of releases we used to

Hopefully certain minion doesnt hear you ;-). YG has certainly changed in recent times when it comes to using bp so I wouldnt be surprised if we got mini and full albums more often than before. I hope so

• Bold bold prediction sir. I consider Twice's physical sales records unmatchable for any other GG in the foreseeable future. I think Twice will continue to add on though, i think they end up with at least 12-13 million by the end of 2023.

They will disband in 2022. In 2023 all they will have is extremely limited catalog sales.

• I can see it happening by the end of their career unless they sell at least 2-3 million for their next cbs. Plus TWICE still have good album sales

women's wrongs activist

:lovec::cheersc::lovec:

• Bold bold prediction sir. I consider Twice's physical sales records unmatchable for any other GG in the foreseeable future. I think Twice will continue to add on though, i think they end up with at least 12-13 million by the end of 2023.

Twice is up for renewals in 2022 & that will effectively kill the group

Their growth has already stagnated in 2020,i don't expect their 2021 albums to surpass 500K or just around 500K

Twice by 2022 = 9M

BP will have their absolute biggest year in 2023 & that will secure them the crown

• I think SQ and KTL will reach a combined 1M, maybe 1.1m. So let's go with 1.05m
    The Album is really hard to say but I'm going with 1.65m (by the end of 2023)
    2021 Album 1.8m
    2022 Album 2.25m
    2023 Album 2.75m

Single Albums - 325k (if it's only HYLT)-1M (if they have another).

So I guess you're right. Even with my more conservative guesses that would be about 10 million. (but I think they'll have 1 album each year, different than your guess) .

• Their back catalog sells very well so by 2023 those numbers I mentioned will be achievable

I see em releasing a single album in 2022 that could potentially sell 1M alone...

Reason why I don't think an album will happen in 2022 is due to touring resuming, YG is itching for that 150M USD world tour BP will surely bring lol

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!